位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第256期:公正
日期:2016-10-18 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So I heard you managed not to break anything he needs.
大夫说你没有打他的要害部位
You're lucky, Mr. Gold.
你很幸运 戈登先生
You got a funny definition of "lucky."
你对"幸运"的定义真好笑
You have a funny definition of "justice".
你对"公正"的定义才好笑
What did he really do?
他到底做了什么
He stole.
他偷东西了
That reaction was about more than taking a few trinkets.
若只是小偷小摸 你的反应也太过激了
You said something about how he hurt "her," what happened to "her"? Who was that? What did he do?
你刚说到 他是怎么伤害"她"的 "她"出什么事了 "她"是谁 他干了什么
If someone needs help, maybe I can help.
如果有人需要帮助 也许我能帮上忙
No. I'm sorry, Sheriff. I think you heard that wrong.
不用了 抱歉 警长 是你听错了
You really don't want to cooperate.
你真的不想配合
Look, we're done here.
该解决的都解决了
Actually... we're not.
事实上 还没
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
So... what are you going to do to me?
那么 你打算怎么处置我
Go.
离开
Go?
离开
I don't want you anymore, dearie.
我不再需要你了 小宝贝

重点讲解

manage to 完成(困难的事);勉力完成
How did you manage to persuade him?
你是怎么说服他的?

definition of sth 定义:
What's your definition of happiness?
你对幸福的定义是什么?

reaction (to sb / sth)反应;回应:
What was his reaction to the news?
他对这消息有何反应?

cooperate (with sb) (in / on sth)合作;协作:
The ten groups agreed to cooperate with each other.
这两个组同意相互协作。

arrest 逮捕;拘留:
The police made several arrests.
警方逮捕了好几人。
She was under arrest on suspicion of murder.
她因涉嫌谋杀而被逮捕。
Opposition leaders were put under house arrest (= not allowed to leave their houses).
反对党领袖遭软禁。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到