位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第51期:有妇之夫
日期:2012-04-20 21:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I almost hanged on my own name.
我差点就吊死在自己名字上了
Don't worry. I would never have let you hang.
别担心 我不会让你被吊死的
I would have added toes, a hat, maybe a horse.
再画上脚趾 帽子 也许再画匹马
Is this a game you played a lot, uh, before?
这是你以前经常玩的游戏吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll come back.
你会记起来的
They're sending you home in a week.
一周后医生们就会让你回家了
They have to think you're progressing, don't they?
他们得确保你在恢复 不是吗
Physically.
身体上的康复
Well, you're making new memories just fine.
你有些新回忆也挺不错
Maybe I'll like these better.
也许我会更喜欢新的
Okay. Play again?
好吧 再玩一次吧
Can I guess, too?
我也能参加吗
Mrs. Nolan. I thought...
诺兰太太 我以为
Oh, it's noon already. I didn't realize. I should go.
都没意识到已经中午了 我该走了
Good day, Ms. Blanchard.
日安 布兰切特女士
Honey, I brought more pictures.
亲爱的 我又带了照片来
Maybe they'll jog something.
也许能帮你想到点什么
It's our old dog, Ajax.这是我们养的狗 埃阿斯
Remember?
记得吗
Yeah. Yeah, Ajax.
记得 埃阿斯
Oh, I am the worst person in the world.
我是这世上最坏的女人了
Really? In the whole world?
真的 全世界吗
If Kathryn was horrible, it'd be easier,
如果凯思琳令人讨厌 那还容易些
but she's so... nice.
但她... 人这么好
And what exactly would be easier?
又有什么事会变得容易些
Nothing.
没有
Nothing's a good idea. You're smart.
没有就对了 你是聪明人
You know not to get involved with a married guy.
别和已婚男人扯上关系
It's not worth the heartache. Trust me.
这事不值得你伤心 相信我

常用词汇

原文:I almosthanged onmy own name.我差点就吊死在自己名字上了
hang on:握住不放
He hung on until the rope broke.
他抓紧着,直到绳子断了。


原文:You know not to getinvolved witha married guy.别和已婚男人扯上关系
involve with/in:使卷入,连累;牵涉
You shouldn't involve yourself with him.
你不该跟他有任何瓜葛。
Non-drug advertisements not permitted to involve with drugpromotion.
非药品广告不得有涉及药品的宣传。


原文:It'llcome back.你会记起来的
come back:.记起
It's suddenly come back to him where he saw her last.
他突然记起上次看到她的地方。


toe:脚趾;足尖

progress:进展

jog:唤醒

heartache:痛心

分享到
重点单词
  • permittedadj. 被允许的 v. 允许(permit的过去分词)
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的