位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第72期:真正意义上的狼
日期:2012-05-15 23:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Good morning, Sheriff.
早上好 警长
Sorry if I startled you.
我是不是吓到你了 对不起
Right.
是啊
Sorry. I-I thought you were a wolf.
对不起 我 我以为你是一只狼
Did I forget to shave?
我忘记刮胡子了吗
What are you doing out here so early?
你这么早来这里干什么
A spot of gardening.
来搞搞园艺
Yourself?
你一个人吗
I was looking for a--
我在找一匹
A wolf. Yeah, I think I'm beginning to catch on.
一匹狼 对 我知道你在干什么
You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,
据我所知 警长
there are no wolves in Storybrooke--
童话镇上是没有狼的
Not the literal kind, anyway.
如果你是指一匹真正的狼的话
Why are you looking?
为什么你要找一匹狼
You'll think I'm crazy.
你一定会觉得我疯了
Try me.
也许不呢
I saw one in my dreams,
我梦见过一只狼
and then I saw one for real,
然后我真的看到了它
just a few hours ago.
就在几个小时之前
Did you, uh, did you see anything unusual out there?
你来时 有没有看到什么不寻常的东西
I'm afraid not.
我想没有
I do wish I could be more helpful.
我真希望我能帮上你
You know, Sheriff...
你知道吗 警长
They say that dreams--
人们总说 梦
Dreams are memories...
梦是记忆
Memories of another life.
前世的记忆
Uh, wh-what do you believe?
那 你怎么看呢
I never rule out anything.
宁可信其有 不可信其无
Good luck, Sheriff.
祝你好运 警长
I do hope you find what you're looking for.
希望你能找到你想找的东西

重点词汇

原文:You know, to the best of my knowledge, Sheriff,据我所知 警长
to the best of knowledge:据我所知
To the best of my knowledge she is still living there.
就我所知,她还在那里住。


sheriff:警长

startle:惊吓

spot:职务

literal:照字面的

分享到
重点单词
  • sheriffn. 郡治安官,郡长
  • literaladj. 逐字的,字面上的,文字的 n. 错误字体
  • shaven. 修面,刮胡子 vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消减价格 v
  • startlen. 惊愕,惊恐 v. 吃惊,使 ... 惊愕
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的