位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第475期:这场争斗必须结束
日期:2017-07-12 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Do you think that she would ever hurt him?
你觉得她会伤害他吗
No. Never.
不会 绝对不会
I mean, everyone else, but not him.
她可能伤害任何人 但不会害他
Look, right or wrong, her actions have all been defensive.
不管怎样 她的行为都是为了自卫
I'm not judging, but... In many ways, your arrival has woke a sleeping dragon.
我不是妄加评论 只是...你的到来惊醒了一只沉睡之龙
Tell me honestly. Has he been better off since I got here?
跟我说实话 我的到来 对他有好处吗
It's not a matter of better off.
那不是重点
It'sit's a matter of this war has to end.
重点是 这场争斗必须结束
If you two are gonna be in his life, you have to figure out the best way to do that.
如果你俩都想继续留在他的生命中 你就得找出最好的解决办法
Charming.
王子
Snow.
白雪
You're... No. No. Oh, no!
你在 不
The queen took me to her palace.
巫后把我绑去了她的宫殿
But I'm rescuing you.
但是我来救你了
Snow.
白雪
Is this always gonna be our life?
我们俩一直都得这样吗
Taking turns finding each other?
你找我 我找你
We'll be together. I know it.
我们最后会在一起的 我知道
Have faith.
你要相信这点
重点讲解

arrival
到达;抵达
Guests receive dinner on / upon arrival at the hotel.
旅客一到旅馆即可就餐。
We apologize for the late arrival of the train.
我们为火车误点表示歉意。
the arrival of the mail in the morning
上午送达的邮件
daily arrivals of refugees
每天到来的难民

faith in sb
faith in sth

trust in sb's ability or knowledge; trust that sb / sth will do what has been promised
信任;相信;信心
I have great faith in you—I know you'll do well.
我对你有信心——我知道你会干好的。
We've lost faith in the government's promises.
我们不再相信政府的承诺。
Her friend's kindness has restored her faith in human nature.
她朋友的善意使她恢复了对人性的信心。

rescue
rescue sb from sth
rescue sth from sth

to save sb / sth from a dangerous or harmful situation
营救;援救;抢救
He rescued a child from drowning.
他救起了一名落水儿童。
They were eventually rescued by helicopter.
他们最后被直升机救走了。
The house was rescued from demolition.
这所房子保住了,可以不拆。

turn
(依次轮到的)机会
When it's your turn, take another card.
轮到你时,再抓一张牌。
Please wait your turn.
请等着轮到你。
Whose turn is it to cook?
轮到谁做饭了?
Steve took a turn driving while I slept.
我睡觉时,史蒂夫接着开车。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到