位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第238期:她相信了
日期:2016-08-26 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Have a seat Sidney,Well?
请坐 西德尼 怎么样了
You've got yourself an ally.
你有个同盟者了
We won't get fooled again.
我们不会再被她耍着玩了
She bought it.
她相信了
All of it.
全部都信了

她相信了

Masterful job Sidney
干得好 西德尼
Top to bottom.
非常好
And cutting the brakes on her car? Inspired.
弄坏了她车上的刹车 真有意思
I'm glad you approve.
很高兴你能满意
Now she trusts you.
现在她信任你了
Now we can have some fun.
我们就可以找点乐子了
Everything she does,everywhere she goes-- you'll know about it.
她做的每件事 她去的每个地方 你都会知道的
I don't know what I'd do without you Sidney.
真不知道没了你我该怎么办 西德尼

重点讲解

have/take a seat
坐下

Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats (= sit down).
各位来宾,请就座。

buy sth
相信(尤指不大可能的事):

You could say you were ill but I don't think they'd buy it (= accept the explanation).
你可以称病,但我想他们不会相信的。

approve sb
认可;核准:

The course is approved by the Department for Education.
课程已获教育部核准。

inspired
品质优秀的;能力卓越的;借助于灵感创作的:

an inspired performance
优秀的演出
an inspired choice / guess
得自灵感的选择/猜测

a masterful performance
技艺高超的表演

He took her arm masterfully and led her away.
他很自然地挽着她的胳膊,带引她走了。

ally (yourself) with sb / sth
与…结盟:

The prince allied himself with the Scots.
王子与苏格兰人结盟。

fool sb (into doing sth)
欺骗;愚弄:

She certainly had me fooled —I really believed her!
她确实把我骗了——我真的相信了她的话!


视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到