位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第298期:爱生气名字的由来
日期:2016-12-13 07:46

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Let's pick up the pace, boys! We're making magic here!
加快进度 伙计们 我们在创造奇迹
Where's my ax?
我的锄头呢
Where's my ax?
我的锄头呢
Dreamy, you're... back!
爱做梦 你...回来了
Well, heighho, boys!
干活 伙计们
Good to have you back, Dreamy.
真高兴你回来了 爱做梦
No place I'd rather be.
我没别的想去的地方
Heighho.
开工
Bossy. Hand me another ax.
爱指使 再给我一把锄头
Here you are, Dreamy.
给你 爱做梦
It's "Grumpy" now.
我现在叫爱生气
重点讲解

pace of sth
the speed at which sth happens
发生的速度;步伐;节奏
It is difficult to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
跟上迅速的变化步伐是很困难的。
We encourage all students to work at their own pace (= as fast or as slow as they can).
我们鼓励学生都按自己的节奏学习。

pick up
得;感染;得到
I seem to have picked up a terrible cold from somewhere.
我似乎从什么地方染上了重感冒。
I picked up £30 in tips today.
我今天得到 30 英镑的小费。

hand
hand sth to sb
hand sb sth

to pass or give sth to sb
交;递;给
She handed the letter to me.
她把信交给我。
She handed me the letter.
她把信交给我。

视频及简介
该片讲述了爱做梦回到矿井的情景。


分享到