位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第241期:我想和你谈谈
日期:2016-08-29 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Well this is just perfect.
好极了
I've been looking for you Mr French.
我正找你 弗莱斯先生
I'll have your money next week.
我下周就还你钱
The terms of the loan were fairly specific.
贷款书上的条款说的很清楚
Take the van.
把卡车开走
Wait. No. Tomorrow's Valentine's day.
等等 别这样 明天就是情人节
It's the biggest day of I've got a grand in roses in the back.
是我做生意的好日子 我花一千块进的玫瑰花还在里面
Stop! You've gotta let me sell 'em.
停车 你得让我把花卖了
I'm gonna leave you two to onontinue this conversation.
你们两个继续讨论吧
Oh this is no way to do business Gold.
戈登 生意可不是这么做的

我想和你谈谈

You are the lowest!
你太奸诈了
People aren't gonna put up with this!
人们不会坐视不管的
Mr. Gold that was quite a show back there.
戈登先生 刚才这出戏很精彩
Well Mr French is just having a bad day. Happens to the best of us.
弗莱斯先生今天只是不太顺利 谁都有这样的时候
I've been meaning to talk to you about something.
我有件事 一直想找你谈谈
Ahah and the moment you have something I want to discuss we'll have that little chat.
等你有件我想谈的事 我们再谈吧
No we're gonna do this now. It'll only take a moment.
不 我们现在就谈谈 不用很久
Is there something eating you dear?
你就这么着急吗 亲爱的
Something you need to get out in the open?
你有什么不吐不快的吗
'Cause it's gonna have to wait. Please.
看来要等等了 拜托

重点讲解

in the open
公开;非秘密:

Government officials do not want these comments in the open.
政府官员不想公开这些评论。

what's eating him, etc?
他为何苦恼(或担忧)

be specific
明确的;具体的

'I'd like your help tomorrow.' 'Can you be more specific (= tell me exactly what you want) ?'
"我想让你明天来帮帮我。" "你能不能说得具体些?"

fairly
一定地;相当地:

a fairly easy book
一本相当浅易的书
a fairly typical reaction
相当典型的反应

put up with sb / sth
容忍;忍受

I don't know how she puts up with him.
我不明白她怎么受得了他。


视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到