位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第321期:鲁比查案
日期:2017-01-05 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Sheriff's station. Thank you for calling. How may I direct your...
警察局 感谢来电 我能帮您...
Hey, stop. It's me. Here's the thing, the last time David went for a dream walk, he went to the toll bridge.You know the one? It's a crazy hunch, but I want you to take my bug and go and see if he was there.
停 是我 是这样的 上一次戴维梦游 他去了收费桥 你知道那儿吧 我只是有个预感 我要你开我的车去看看他去过那里没有
No, I could get somebody else to.
我可以派别人去
Ruby, you were great out there. I still don't know how you found him. You can do this.
鲁比 你很能干 我还是不知道你怎么找到他的 你能做到的
I don't know.
我说不好
It's gonna be dark out soon. David's gonna be let out. If there is something there, we've gotta get there first. We don't have time to argue. Can you do this?
就快天黑了 戴维就要出院了 如果那里有什么 我们得先找到 我们没时间争论了 你能做到吗
I mean, what am I even looking for?
我到底要找什么
Anything out of the ordinary. Something that doesn't belong there.
任何异常的东西 不属于那里的东西
And... If I find something?
如果找到了呢
Just follow your instincts. You... Can't give me a clue... What I'm looking for?
跟着感觉走 你...就不能给我点提示吗 告诉我要找什么
Anything of Kathryn's. Ruby? What's going on? Did you find something? Ruby? Ruby?
凯思琳的东西 鲁比 怎么了 有发现吗 鲁比 鲁比
重点讲解

direct sb (to...)

to tell or show sb how to get to somewhere or where to go
给(某人)指路;为(某人)领路
Could you direct me to the station?
请问到车站怎么走?
A police officer was directing the traffic.
一名警察在指挥交通。

clue
(to sth) a fact or a piece of evidence that helps you discover the answer to a problem
(问题答案的)线索,提示
Diet may hold the clue to the causes of migraine.
饮食习惯有可能导致偏头痛。

toll

(道路、桥梁的)通行费
motorway tolls
高速公路通行费
a toll road / bridge
收费道路/桥梁

ordinary
普通的;平常的;一般的;平凡的
an ordinary sort of day
平平常常的一天
in the ordinary course of events
在一般情况下
ordinary people like you and me
像你我这等普通人
This was no ordinary meeting.
这次会议非同小可。


视频及简介
该片讲述了鲁比查案的故事。


分享到