位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第398期:艾琳搜查瑞金娜的家
日期:2017-04-06 07:49

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Can I help you, sheriff Swan?
找我什么事 斯旺警长
Yes. I need you to unlock the garage for me.
请你打开车库门
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because I have a search warrant that says that you have to.
我有搜查令 你没得选择
On what grounds?
你有什么根据
I found this near where the heart was buried, figured whoever buried it might have left something behind.
我在埋心脏的地方发现了这个埋心脏的人似乎落下了些东西
Then I got an anonymous call from someone who said they saw you digging near the toll bridge the day the heart was found.
我刚好接到了匿名举报 说发现心脏的那天 看到你在收费桥附近挖过东西
An "anonymous call"?
"匿名举报"吗
Yeah. Well, I can't control the fact he didn't leave a name.
没错 我无权要求他留下姓名
I suppose he didn't want to risk pissing you off.
我想他也许害怕得罪你
Now open the garage or I'll find a way to do it myself.
请打开车库 否则我就亲自上了
Where is it?
东西在哪
Where is what, sheriff?
什么在哪 警长
You knew I was coming.
你知道我要来
How on earth would I know that?
我怎么会知道呢
Mary Margaret is a good person. She doesn't deserve this.
玛丽·玛格丽特是个好人 这样不公平
Ms. Blanchard is a liar and a murderer.
布兰切特女士是骗子和凶手
No matter what accusations you throw my way, that won't change.
不管你如何指控我 这个事实无法改变
She's going to pay for what she's done.
她必须为自己犯下的罪行付出代价
That woman has destroyed the last life she is ever going to destroy.
她已经没有机会 再去毁掉别人的生活了
重点讲解

anonymous
不知姓名的;名字不公开的
an anonymous donor
不知姓名的捐赠者
The money was donated by a local businessman who wishes to remain anonymous.
这笔款子是当地一位不愿透露姓名的企业家捐赠的。

piss sb off
to make sb annoyed or bored
使生气;使厌烦
Her attitude really pisses me off.
她的态度让我厌烦极了。
I'm pissed off with the way they've treated me.
我讨厌他们那样对待我。

ground for sth
ground for doing sth
a good or true reason for saying, doing or believing sth
充分的理由;根据
You have no grounds for complaint.
你没有理由抱怨。
What were his grounds for wanting a divorce?
他要离婚的理由是什么?
The case was dismissed on the grounds that there was not enough evidence.
此案因缺乏足够的证据被驳回。

figure
认为,认定(某事将发生或属实)
I figured (that) if I took the night train, I could be in Scotland by morning.
我认为,如果我坐夜班火车,早上就可以到苏格兰。
We figured the sensible thing to do was to wait.
我们判定,明智的做法是等待。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾琳搜查瑞金娜家的故事。


分享到