位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第401期:瑞金娜逃跑却被母亲发现
日期:2017-04-11 08:05

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mother, I... Don't.
母亲 我 住嘴
You sneak out of my house in the dead of night and think I won't notice? How dare you.
你深夜从我的房子里溜走以为我不会发现吗 胆子真大
You're impossible to talk to.
我无法和你沟通
Stop with the magic and listen to me.
请不要用魔法 听我说
I want to be with Daniel.
我想和丹尼尔在一起
Oh, you don't know what you want, but I do.
你不知道你想要什么 但我知道
I didn't make the sacrifices I did in life to get you to the cusp of greatness
我做出了那么多牺牲让你过上幸福生活
so that you could end up the wife of a stable boy.
不是为了让你成为马夫的妻子
But it's my life.
但这是我的人生
You foolish girl.
傻孩子
It's mine.
这是我的人生
After what I had to do the deals I had to make to get us out of poverty, to get us this life,
为了能让我们脱离贫穷过上现在的生活我不得不做了那些交易
and you just want to toss it away?
而你想就这么抛下一切吗
Stay strong, Regina.
坚强点 瑞金娜
Your magic can't keep us apart.
你的魔法是无法将我们分开的
I love him.
我爱他
And I love her. And I love her, too.
我爱她 我也爱她
If you loved me, you wouldn't try to keep us apart.
如果你爱我 你就不会把我们分开
And if you loved me, you wouldn't try to run away.
如果你爱我 你就不会逃走
I'm sorry, but this is my happiness.
抱歉 但这是我的幸福
We're going.
我们要离开
No. You're not.
不行 你们走不了
So what's your plan?
那你准备怎么办
You're going to keep us here forever?
把我们永远关在这儿吗
Because that's what you'll have to do.
因为你无法分开我们
重点讲解

toss
(轻轻或漫不经心地)扔,抛,掷
I tossed the book aside and got up.
我把书丢在一边,站了起来。
He tossed the ball to Anna.
他把球抛给了安娜。

lock up
lock sth up

to make a building safe by locking the doors and windows
锁好门窗
Don't forget to lock up at night.
晚上别忘了锁好门窗。
He locked up the shop and went home.
他锁好商店的门窗后回家了。

sneak
偷偷地走;溜
I sneaked up the stairs.
我蹑手蹑脚地上了楼。

sacrifice
牺牲;舍弃
The makers of the product assured us that there had been no sacrifice of quality.
这一产品的制造商向我们保证说他们没有牺牲质量。
Her parents made sacrifices so that she could have a good education.
为了让她受良好的教育,她的父母作了很多牺牲。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜逃跑却被母亲发现的故事。


分享到