位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第25期:简直疯了
日期:2012-03-22 12:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'd like to start by apologizing,
我想先给你道个歉
What?
我没听错吧
I have to just accept the reality
我只是接受了你想留下来
that you want to be here...
这个事实
That's right, I do.
没错 我想留在这儿
And that you're hert to take my son from me.
而你留在这儿是要抢走我的儿子
Okay.Let's be clear.
喂 咱们把话说清楚
I have no attention of taking him from anyone.
我没想把他从谁身边抢走
Well,then,what are you doing here?
那你在这儿做什么呢
I know I'm not a mother...I think that's pretty self...evident...
我知道我不是个做妈妈的料 这点很明显
But I did have him, and I can't help it...
但我生下了他 而起我不由自主地
He got in my head and i want to make sure he's okay.
想起他来 我想确认他一切都好
The more you try to push me out,the more I want to be here,
你越是想把我赶走 我越想留下
especially after seeing how troubled he is.
特别事我知道了他现在有麻烦
You think he's troubled?
你觉得他有麻烦
Well,he's in therapy,
他在接受心理治疗
and I only got through a couple pages of his shrink's notes
在你逮捕我之前 我刚刚拿到了
before you had me arrested,but putting all that aside...
他医生的几页笔记 先不说这个过程
He think everyone in this town is a fairy tale character.
他认为这个镇上所有的人都是童话人物
and you don't?
你不认同吗
How can I?
我怎么可能
The poor kid can't tell the difference
可怜的孩子分不清
between fantasy and reality,and it's only getting worse.
童话和现实的区别 情况只会越来越糟
It's crazy.
简直疯了

重点讲解

evident:
形容词 a.
1.明显的;明白的[(+to)][+that]
It was evident that she liked him still.
很显然她还是喜欢他。
It is evident that he is not equal to the job.
显然,他不能胜任那个工作。

get in:
1.到达
The plane got in on time.
飞机准时到达。
2.收获
The farmers are getting the crops in.
农人在收割农作物。
3.请...来
We must get the doctor in.
我们得请医生来。

make sure:
1.查明;设法确保,确定
You must make sure of the time and place.
你必须把时间和地点弄清楚。

push out 推出去 push over 推倒 push the panic button 惊慌失措 push through 完成

fantasy:
名词 n. [U][C]
1.空想;幻想;梦想
George lives in a world of fantasy.
乔治整天生活在幻想的世界中。
2.空想的产物;幻想作品
The whole story is a fantasy.
这整个故事只是一个虚构。
3.【音】幻想曲

分享到
重点单词
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想