位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第227期:三周前的记录不见了
日期:2016-07-07 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

once_upon_a_time.jpg

And how do you see me?
你如何看我
As the fairest in all the land.
你是这世上最美的人
When did that transfer go through?
转账是什么时候的事
Does three weeks ago sound right?
大约三周前吗
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了
Because those records are missing.
那些记录不见了
Emma, there's something I'd like to talk to
艾玛 我有点事想和你...
Hi, Sidney.
你好 西德尼
Hey. We're just doing some work.
我们在查些东西
I think we may have found something on Regina.
我们可能抓到了瑞金娜的小辫子
Interesting work.
真是有趣的工作
Oh, I approve.
我没意见
You wanna go by the book? Let's get a warrant.
你想按章办事吗 那去申请搜查令吧
What judge are we gonna find that she doesn't own?
我们该找谁 哪个法官不听命于她
We're screwed.
我们没戏了
Or... there's my way.
或者用我的办法
I want to do this right, Sidney.
我想正当地解决这件事 西德尼
And what's right is exposing her.
揭露她的行径才是正当的事
Sometimes doing a bad thing for a good reason is okay, right?
有时候为了正当的理由做点坏事也没关系吧
Yeah. I mean, maybe you're doing something wrong,
没错 也许你的行为是不对的
but if it's what's meant to be, if it's what's right,
但如果这是注定要发生的 如果这是该发生的
does that really make you a bad person?
你这么做难道就是坏人吗
Exactly.
完全正确
Wow. You two are doing a whole lot of rationalizing.
你们俩为这事可找了不少正当借口
But look what she's done to you, to me, to your son, and it's not gonna stop,
看看她对你 对我 对你儿子所做的事 而且她不会停下
so whatever you do, you gotta do something.
所以无论如何 你都要做些什么
Let's start by talking to her.
那我们先和她谈谈
And just what are you and the...
所以你和这位...
disgraced ex-reporter accusing me of?
被炒掉的记者对我有什么意见
$50,000 was transferred out of the city account by you.
你从镇政府的户头里转走了五万美元
Well, as Mayor, I'm involved in many transactions.
作为镇长 我可是日理万机
Check the public records if you have questions.
要是有疑问就去查公共记录
That's the thing. They're missing from three weeks ago.
问题就在这儿 三周前的记录不见了
You have any idea what happened to them?
你知道它们去哪了吗
Well, if they're missing, I probably checked them out,
如果它们不见了 可能是我拿走翻看了
as my job often requires me to do.
因为这是我的职责所在
And if they were checked out three weeks ago,
但如果是我三周前取出来看的
well, that means they burned in a fire.
那就意味着记录在一场大火中 被烧毁了
In a fire, that if I recall, got you elected sheriff.
我没记错的话 这场火令你当选为警长
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐瞒的
Okay.
好吧
There's nothing for us to do. Let's go, Sidney.
我们没什么能做的了 走吧 西德尼
Emma.
艾玛
No, she's right. We have nothing.
她说得对 我们一无所获
That was your plan? I thought you were gonna do something.
这就是你的计划 还以为你要做什么呢
I did. I planted a bug.
我做了 我装了个窃听器
You win, Sidney. Let's do whatever it takes.
你赢了西德尼 我们要不择手段
You called for me, your majesty?
您召见我吗 陛下
I have reason to believe...
我有理由认为...
My wife's heart belongs to another man.
我妻子爱上了别的男人
Well, certainly, the queen would never stray, your majesty.
皇后肯定不会误入歧途的 陛下
And yet her diary suggests otherwise.
但她的日记可不是这么写的

分享到