位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第247期:英雄情结
日期:2016-09-27 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

You had a life, Belle, before... this Friends... family.
你有自己的生活 贝儿 在...来这里之前 你有朋友 家人
What made you choose to come here with me?
你为什么选择来跟我待在一起呢
Heroism. Sacrifice.
英雄情结 甘于牺牲
You know, there aren't a lot of opportunities for women in this land to to show what they can do, to see the world, to be heroes.
要知道 在这片土地上 女性并无很多机会能证明自己的能力 增长见闻或是成为英雄
So when you arrived, that was my chance.
所以你的到来 为我提供了机遇
I always wanted to be brave.
我总是想变勇敢点
I figured, do the brave thing and... bravery would follow.
我想 只要做些需要勇气的事 勇气自会随之增长
And is it everything you hoped?
这就是你唯一的愿望吗
I did want to see the world.
我还想看看这个世界
That part didn't really work out.
不过还没有实现
But, uh... I did save my village.
但...我确实拯救了整个村子
And what about your, uh... betrothed?
那你的...未婚夫怎么办

重点讲解

make sacrifice
牺牲;舍弃:

Her parents made sacrifices so that she could have a good education.
为了让她受良好的教育,她的父母作了很多牺牲。

opportunity (to do sth) | ~ (for sth / for doing sth) | ~ (of doing sth)
机会;时机

You'll have the opportunity to ask any questions at the end.
你们最后将有机会提问任何问题。

an award for outstanding bravery
杰出英勇奖

acts of skill and bravery
有勇有谋的行为

I figured that
认为,认定(某事将发生或属实):

I figured (that) if I took the night train, I could be in Scotland by morning.
我认为,如果我坐夜班火车,早上就可以到苏格兰。

betrothed (to sb)
订了婚的

She's already betrothed to John.
她已经和约翰订婚了。

work out
成功地发展:

My first job didn't work out.
我的第一份工作干得不好。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到