位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第379期:戈登与瑞金娜的交易
日期:2017-03-14 08:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Madame Mayor.
镇长女士
Good morning.
早安
Excuse me, but my client is not having any visitors.
抱歉 我的委托人不见任何访客
Of course not.
当然
I'll see you out.
我送你
What is she doing here?
她怎么还在这里
She came back.
她回来了
You said this was going to work, that she'd take the key, that she'd go.
你说这会有用的 你说她会拿着钥匙逃跑
And she did.
她确实这么做了
But it seems that Ms. Swan is rather more resourceful than we thought.
但似乎斯旺女士比我们想象的还要机灵
Fear not, Your Majesty.
别担心 陛下
Ms. Blanchard is still guilty of murder.
布兰切特女士仍是谋杀案的嫌犯
You may yet get what you want.
你或许还能达到目的
Oh, I better.
最好能达到
The only reason I made a deal with you, Gold, is because I wanted results.
我跟你交易的唯一原因 戈登 是要看到成效
And results you shall have.
你会看到的
See you at the arraignment.
传讯时见
重点讲解

arraign sb for sth
(law ) to bring sb to court in order to formally accuse them of a crime
提讯;提审;控告
He was arraigned for murder.
他因谋杀罪而被提讯。
He was arraigned on a charge of murder.
他以谋杀罪名而受到提审。

see
送;护送
I saw the old lady across (= helped her cross) the road.
我护送老太太穿过马路。
May I see you home (= go with you as far as your house) ?
我可不可以送你回家?
My secretary will see you out (= show you the way out of the building).
我的秘书会把你送出去。

deal
协议;(尤指)交易
to make / sign / conclude / close a deal (with sb)
(与某人)达成一笔交易
(informal) Did you cut a deal (= make one) ?
你们交易做成了吗?
We did a deal with the management on overtime.
我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。


client
委托人;当事人
a lawyer with many famous clients
接受许多名人委托的律师
to act on behalf of a client
代表当事人
Social workers must always consider the best interests of their clients.
社会工作者必须时刻考虑其当事人的最佳利益。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戈登与瑞金娜交易的故事。


分享到