位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第122期:寻找父母
日期:2015-07-15 15:26

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.jpg

May I?

可以喝点水吗

Sure.

当然

Make it quick.

动作快点

Huh. Look who we found.

瞧瞧我们找到谁了

There's nowhere to hide. The Queen wants your heart.

你无处可藏了 皇后想要你的心脏

And we're not going to disappoint her.

我们不想让她失望

What is it?

怎么了

The trail runs out here.

他的踪迹到此为止

You sure? 'Cause I thought tracking was one of your skills.

你确定 我以为寻人是你的拿手好戏

Just give me a second. This is my world.

给我点时间 这是我擅长的

I got it.

我搞得定

Right. Sorry.

说得对 抱歉

What does he mean "his world"?

"他擅长的"是什么意思

Isn't finding people your thing too?

寻人你不是也擅长吗

Sure. Just...

当然 只是

People I find usually run to places like Vegas.

我找的人一般跑去赌城

Not a lot hit the woods.

而不是森林

It's an interesting job finding people.

这职业挺有趣 寻人

How'd you fall into it?

你怎么涉足这职业的

Looking for people's just what I've done...

寻人是自打我有记忆以来

as long as I can remember.

就开始干的事

What made you start?

那你的动因是什么

Your parents?

寻找你的父母

Henry told me that your

亨利跟我说你

that you were from a similar situation to his own?

你和他有类似的经历

Did you ever find them?

你找到他们了吗

Depends who you ask.

那得看你问的是谁了

分享到