位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第258期:强者各取所需
日期:2016-10-20 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So... you did put him up to it, then.
那么 是你让他那么干的
I merely suggested that... strong men take what they need.
我只不过是告诉他 强者们应该各取所需
Oh, yeah, and you told him just exactly what to take, didn't you?
是啊 而且你还告诉他 到底该取什么 对吧
We used to know each other so well, Mr. Gold.
戈登先生 我们曾那么了解彼此
Has it really come down to this?
真的非得到这步田地吗
It seems it has, yeah.
看来必须这样了
But you know what I want. What is it you want?
但你知道我想要什么 你想要的是什么
I want you to answer one question.
我想让你回答一个简单的问题
And answer it simply.
请简洁地回答
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's Mr. Gold.
戈登
Your real name.
你真实的名字
Every moment I've spent on this earth, that's been my name.
我在这里一直都叫这个名字
But what about moments spent elsewhere?
那你在别的地方叫什么呢
What are you asking me?
你究竟想问什么
I think you know.
你心里清楚
If you want me to return what's yours, tell me your name.
如果你想让我归还你的东西 就告诉我你叫什么
Rumplestiltskin. Now give me what I want.
朗普斯金 把我要的东西给我
Such hostility.
杀气很重啊
Oh, yeah.
没错

重点讲解

put sb up to sth 怂恿;撺掇;唆使:
Some of the older boys must have put him up to it.
那件事准是一些大孩子怂恿他干的。

come down to sth 可归结为;可归纳为:
What it comes down to is, either I get more money or I leave.
归结起来就是:不给我加薪,我就辞职。

hostility (to / towards sb / sth)敌意;对抗:
There was open hostility between the two schools.
这两所学校公开相互敌对。

suggest sth (to sb) 建议;提议
May I suggest a white wine with this dish, Sir?
先生,吃这道菜,我给您推荐一种白葡萄酒,好吗?

simply 简单地:
The book explains grammar simply and clearly.
这本书对语法解释得简明扼要。
Anyway, to put it simply, we still owe them £2 000.
反正简单地说,我们还欠他们 2 000 英镑。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到