位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第263期:法学院
日期:2016-10-31 16:13

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Chicken's delicious.
鸡肉很好吃
David, there's something we need to discuss.
戴维 有件事我想跟你谈谈
Okay.
说吧
I applied to law school.
我申请了法学院
That's amazing.
这是天大的好事
Why didn't you ever tell me?
你怎么没早告诉我
I don't know.
我也不知道
Maybe 'cause I didn't think I could actually do it, but I did.
或许我觉得自己并不会真去申请 但是我申请了
I got this today. I got in.
今天收到的信 我被录取了
Itit's in... Boston.
是在波士顿
I know things have been hard between us, but maybe a fresh start is what we need.
我知道我们的婚姻最近不太顺利 也许我们需要换个地方重新开始
Maybe we've been fighting too hard to recapture old memories when we should've been making new ones instead.
或许我们一直努力找回曾经的记忆 但其实我们该创造新的记忆
Who are you? What are you waiting for?! Do you think I fear you?
你是谁 你还在等什么 你觉得我怕你吗
Abigail? What are you doing here?
艾比盖尔 你在这干什么
I wanted to get my hands on you before your father ripped you to shreds.
我想在你父王把你撕成碎片前找到你
How did you know I was going... Because I have ears in the king's court.
你怎么知道我要...因为我在宫廷里有耳目
And despite everyone's best efforts to shield me from it, I know the truth.
尽管大家都努力瞒着我 我知道事情的原委

重点讲解

dispite即使;尽管
Her voice was shaking despite all her efforts to control it.
尽管她竭尽全力控制自己,声音仍然在颤抖。

shield sb / sth (from sb / sth)保护某人或某物(免遭危险、伤害或不快):
I shielded my eyes against the glare.
我挡住眼睛以避开强光。

rip(突然或猛烈地)撕破,裂开:
I ripped my jeans on the fence.
我的牛仔裤在栅栏上划破了。

shred (撕或切的)细条,碎片
shreds of paper
碎纸片
His jacket had been torn to shreds by the barbed wire.
他的上衣被铁丝网挂得稀烂。

lay / get your hands on sth 找到/得到某物:
I know their address is here somewhere, but I can't lay my hands on it right now.
我知道他们的地址就放在这块儿,但我一时找不到。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到
重点单词
  • shieldn. 盾,防卫物,盾状物 vt. 保护,遮蔽
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • glaren. 闪耀光,刺眼 v. 发眩光,瞪视
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.