位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第417期:戈登与儿子的约定
日期:2017-05-03 07:50

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
If someone kills me with this, then they gain the power.
如果有人用这个杀我 他就能获得魔力
Now you know that, Bae.
现在你知道了 小比
Is that what you want?
你想要我死吗
That's not what I want.
不是
I just think there might be other ways to get rid of the power. Have you looked for
我只是觉得要摆脱这力量 也许有其他方法 你找过
Well, you look for other ways, Bae.
你去找其他方法 小比
But don't get your hopes up.
不过别抱什么希望
Papa... If I find a way for you to get rid of the power... a way that doesn't kill you or hurt me...
爸爸 如果我找到能让你摆脱魔力的方法而且不用杀了你或伤害我
Would you do it? It's not possible.
你愿意试试吗 不可能
If it was, would you do it?
如果有 你愿意一试吗
Don't you miss how it was?
你不怀念过去的日子吗
Are you really that unhappy, Bae?
你真的这么不快乐吗 小比
I can conjure anything you desire.
我可以变出你渴望的一切
Name it. What do you want?
说吧 你要什么
I want my father.
我要我爸爸
All I want is your happiness, Bae.
我只想让你快乐 小比
If you find a way, I'll do it.
如果你找到可行的方法 我就愿意一试
Good.
好的
The deal is struck.
一言为定
Struck.
一言为定
重点讲解

gain
获得;赢得;博得;取得
to gain entrance / entry / access to sth
得以进入/接近某物
The country gained its independence two years ago.
这个国家十年前就赢得了独立。
The party gained over 50% of the vote.
该党获得超过 50% 的选票。

deal
协议;(尤指)交易
to make / sign / conclude / close a deal (with sb)
(与某人)达成一笔交易
(informal) Did you cut a deal (= make one) ?
你们交易做成了吗?
We did a deal with the management on overtime.
我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。

strike a bargain
strike a deal

to make an agreement with sb in which both sides have an advantage
达成(对双方都有利的)协议

get rid of sb
get rid of sth

to make yourself free of sb / sth that is annoying you or that you do not want; to throw sth away
摆脱;丢弃;扔掉
Try and get rid of your visitors before I get there.
在我到达之前,想办法把你的客人打发走。
The problem is getting rid of nuclear waste.
问题是如何处理核废料。
I can't get rid of this headache.
我这头疼老也不好。
We got rid of all the old furniture.
我们扔掉了所有的旧家具。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戈登与儿子的故事。


分享到