位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第341期:玛丽请律师
日期:2017-01-25 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mr.Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登先生 你在这里干嘛
Offering my legal services.
提供法律服务
You're a lawyer?
你是律师吗
Ever wondered why I was so adept at contracts? I've been following the details of your case, Ms. Blanchard.And I think you'd be welladvised to bring me on as your counsel.
你就没想过我写合同怎么如此信手拈来 我一直在留意你案件的详情 布兰切特女士 我认为你雇我做你的律师将是明智之举
And why is that?
为什么
Well, because the sheriff had me arrested for nearly beating a man to death,and I managed to persuade the judge to drop the charges.
警长曾逮捕过我 因为我几乎打死一个人 而我成功说服法官撤诉
Asserting your influence isn't what's needed here.We need to find the truth.
我们不需要你展示自己的影响力 我们需要查明真相
Exerting influence may be exactly what's needed here.
发挥影响力也许正是你们需要的
What's needed here is for me to do my job.
我们需要的是我尽职查案
Well, no one's stopping you. I'm only here to help.
没人拦着你啊 我只是来帮忙的
Enough. Please go.
别吵了 请你离开
You heard her.
你听到了吧
No, I was talking to you.
不 我是和你说的
Oh, Emma, he's right. I need help.And you need to do your job, or else I'm screwed.So just please, do your job the best you can, and you'll prove me innocent.Until you do, I need some practical help.
艾玛 他说的对 我需要帮助 你得好好查案 否则我就完了 所以 拜托 尽全力查明真相 你能证明我的清白 在此之前 我需要点实际帮助
Trust me.This is in Ms. Blanchard's best interests. Good luck, Mary Margaret.
相信我 这是为了布兰切特女士好 玛丽·玛格丽特 祝你好运
I hope your best interests are what he's looking out for.
我希望他这么做 真的是为了你好
重点讲解

assert
维护自己的权利(或权威)
to assert your independence / rights
维护你的独立/权利
I was determined to assert my authority from the beginning.
我决心一开始就维护我的权威。

well advised
(to do sth) acting in the most sensible way
审慎;稳妥
You would be well advised to tackle this problem urgently.
你还是抓紧处理这个问题为好。

persuade
persuade sb into sth
persuade sb into doing sth

to make sb do sth by giving them good reasons for doing it
劝说;说服
Try to persuade him to come.
尽量劝他来。
Please try and persuade her.
请尽力说服她。

exert
运用;行使;施加
He exerted all his authority to make them accept the plan.
他利用他的所有权力让他们接受这个计划。
The moon exerts a force on the earth that causes the tides.
月球对地球的吸引力引起潮汐。

arrest sb for sth
if the police arrest sb, the person is taken to a police station and kept there because the police believe they may be guilty of a crime
逮捕;拘留
A man has been arrested in connection with the robbery.
一名男子因与这桩抢劫案有关已被逮捕。
She was arrested for drug-related offences.
她因涉嫌毒品犯罪而被捕。


视频及简介

该片讲述了玛丽请律师的故事。


分享到