位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第278期:我们不该在一起
日期:2016-11-22 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Who did this?
这是谁干的?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I'm sorry. I don't know how any of this happened.
抱歉,我不知道怎么会弄成这样。
You don't know? Really?
你不知道,是吗?
Mary Margaret, i can't control what other people do.
玛丽·玛格丽特,我没法掌控别人行为。
No, but you can control what you do, and you lied.
没错,但你可以把握自己的行为,而你撒谎了。
And now everyone is calling me a tramp.
现在所有人都说我是荡妇。
Who told her?
是谁告诉她的?
That is exactly the wrong question.
这个问题可没问到点子上。
The real question is why didn't you do what we discussed?
真正的问题是为何你没按我们说好的做。
Why didn't you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她?
I thought we could spare her feelings.
我以为我们可以避免伤害她的感情。
Right. You thought. Not we. You.
是啊,你以为,不是我们,是你!
And we discussed this.
我们已经谈过这个问题了。
I didn't want anyone to get hurt.
我不想让任何人受伤害。
Now everyone is hurt.
现在所有人都受伤害了。
We had an understanding.
我们已经达成共识了。
We had an agreement.
我们已经说好了的。
But you not only lied to her, you lied to me.
但你不仅对她说了谎 你对我也说了谎。
Mary Margaret, please. Listen to me.
玛丽·玛格丽特,拜托,听我说。
If we want to see if if this if what we have is love... We have to do what you said.
如果我们想知道,我们之间究竟是不是爱情,我们就得像你说的那样。
We have to pick up the pieces, and we gotta move on.
我们得收拾残局,我们得重新开始。
David, this isn't love.
戴维,这不是爱情。
What we have is something else entirely.
我们之间的感情完全是另一回事。
What we have is destructive, and it has to stop.
它会给人带来伤害,我们得结束这段感情。
What are you saying?
你什么意思?
That we shouldn't be together.
我们不该在一起。
重点讲解

spare sb's feelings
to be careful not to do or say anything that might upset sb
不惹某人难受;避免触及某人的痛处

on the understanding that...
(formal) used to introduce a condition that must be agreed before sth else can happen
条件是…
They agreed to the changes on the understanding that they would be introduced gradually.
他们同意这些改革,条件是须要逐步进行。

agreement
(意见或看法)一致
Are we in agreement about the price?
对这个价格我们是否意见一致?
The two sides failed to reach agreement.
双方未能取得一致意见。

move on to sth
to start doing or discussing sth new
开始做(别的事);换话题:
I've been in this job long enough—it's time I moved on.
这工作我已经干得够久了——我该干点别的了。
Can we move on to the next item on the agenda?
我们可以接着讨论下一项议程吗?

destructive
引起破坏(或毁灭)的;破坏(或毁灭)性的
the destructive power of modern weapons
现代武器的毁灭性力量
the destructive effects of anxiety
焦虑的破坏性影响

视频及简介

分享到
重点单词
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • agendan. 议事日程
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • destructiveadj. 破坏性的,有害的