位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第287期:勒罗伊与人冲突
日期:2016-12-02 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Uh, excuse me, Leroy. Uh, do you mind scooting over a seat so Walter and I could sit together?
不好意思 勒罗伊 你能挪过去一个位子 好让我和沃尔特坐一起吗
If I wanted to sit there, I would've sat there.You want this seat, try dragging your sorry asses out of bed a little earlier.
我要是想坐那边 我就会坐在那边了 你想坐这 就早点从床上滚起来
You're a real ray of sunshine as—
你可真如阳光般...
Congrats. Just lost my appetite. Seat's all yours.
恭喜你 我没食欲了 座位让给你了
Excuse me. Can I have everyone's attention, please? I'm sorry to interrupt your morning, but I just wanted to remind everyone that a very special occasion is upon us—Miners Day. As always, the nuns of Storybrooke are hoping that everyone will get involved and will help sell their exquisite candles. All we need are a few energetic volunteers. So who wants to join me?
打扰一下 大家能听我说两句吗 很抱歉打扰大家 我只是想提醒大家 一个特殊的日子就要到了——那就是矿工日 一如往常 童话镇的修女们希望大家都能参与其中帮她们卖精心制作的蜡烛 我们需要几个热心的志愿者 有人想要报名吗
Leroy, you wanna volunteer?
勒罗伊 你要报名吗
I want to leave, sister. You're blocking the door.
小妹 我是想出去 你挡住门了
Of course.Uh, you know, if you wanted to help, it could really be a—
对不起 如果你想帮忙的话 那就
Oh, yeah. Right.Quite a team we'd make. Town harlot, town drunk. The only person in this town that people like less than me is you. If you're coming to me, you're screwed.
是啊 我俩肯定能成为好搭档 一个是"小镇之娼" 一个是"小镇醉鬼" 这镇上唯一比我更不受欢迎的人就是你了 你要是找我帮忙 你就完蛋了
重点讲解

vanish
(莫名其妙地)突然消失
The magician vanished in a puff of smoke.
魔术师在一股烟雾中突然不见了。
My glasses seem to have vanished.
我的眼镜似乎不翼而飞了。

rule
rule over sb
rule over sth

to control and have authority over a country, a group of people, etc.
控制;统治;支配
At that time John ruled England.
当时是约翰统治着英格兰。
(figurative) Eighty million years ago, dinosaurs ruled the earth.
八千万年前,地球是恐龙的天下。

convoluted
错综复杂的;晦涩难懂的
a convoluted argument/explanation
晦涩费解的论证/阐述
a book with a convoluted plot
情节错综复杂的书

book sb
立案(控告某人)
He was booked for possession of cocaine.
他因藏有可卡因而被立案审查。

tresspass on sth
to enter land or a building that you do not have permission or the right to enter
擅自进入,非法侵入(他人的土地或建筑物)
He told me I was trespassing on private land.
他说我在擅闯私人土地。

视频及简介
该片讲述了勒罗伊与别人的冲突。



分享到