位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第255期:情人节快乐
日期:2016-10-17 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Get in.
坐好
How's girls' night?
"闺蜜之夜"怎么样
David? What are you doing here?
戴维 你在这里干嘛
I knew you'd be here, And I, uh, I wanted to give you your Valentine's Day card.
我知道你会在这 所以我...我想给你情人节卡片
Check up on me?
你来监视我吗
Maybe a little. I didn't want you finding somebody else.
算吧 我不希望你跟其他人搭讪
Like you?
像你这样的人吗
"Kathryn, I woof you."
"凯思琳 我呼喊着你"
No. I'm so sorry. I meant... I meant this one.
对不起 我...是这张
III always thought that if two people were supposed to be together, they'd find a way.
我一直认为如果两个人注定要在一起 就一定会有办法
But, David, if this is our way, I think we should find another one.
但是 戴维 如果是这种办法 我们还是换一种方式吧
Mary Margaret...
玛丽·玛格丽特
I think you should go home to Kathryn.
你该回到凯思琳身边
I know. You're right. But it doesn't mean I'm gonna give up.
我知道 你说得对 但这不意味着我会放弃
We'll find that way.
我们会找到办法的
I hope so.
希望吧
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐

重点讲解

check up on sb 监督;督促:
My parents are always checking up on me.
我父母总是督促我。

give up 投降;认输;放弃:
They gave up without a fight.
他们不战而降。

not be supposed to do sth 不准;不应当;不得:
You're not supposed to walk on the grass.
不准践踏草地。

mean sth (as sth) | ~ what... | ~ sth for sb 打算;意欲;有…的目的
What did she mean by leaving so early (= why did she do it) ?
她为什么这么早就走了?

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到