位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第499期:艾玛到瑞金娜的秘密阵地
日期:2017-08-05 07:56

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Get in.
进去吧
After you.
你先进
It's a two man job. The elevator's handoperated.
两个人要各司其职 电梯是手动操作的
I have to stay up here and lower you down.
我要留在这里 把你放下去
And I am just supposed to trust you?
我应该相信你吗
I don't think you have much choice in the matter, Ms. Swan.
这事你没有选择 斯旺女士
This battle I'm supposed to fight
我要面对的这场战斗
Who is it? What is down there?
下面那是谁
An old friend.
一个老朋友
Then why don't you go talk to them?
那为什么不是你去
Because her punishment here was different than everyone else's.
因为她受到的惩罚和其他人都不一样
I trapped her... in a different form.
我把她困在了另一种身形里
She doesn't wanna hear from me.
她不想见我
You have to trust me on that.
你这次要相信我
Okay. I will go down there.
好吧 那我下去了
But let's be clear about something... Your majesty. The only reason you're not dead is because I need your help to save Henry.
我们先把话说清楚 皇后陛下 我之所以让你活到现在是因为我需要你帮我救亨利
If he dies... so do you.
如果他死了 你也别想活
Well, then let's get on with it.
那我们赶紧救人吧
重点讲解

trap
使落入险境;使陷入困境
Help! I'm trapped!
救命啊!我给困住了!
They were trapped in the burning building.
他们被困在燃烧着的楼房里。
We became trapped by the rising floodwater.
我们被上涨的洪水困住了。

punishment for sth
an act or a way of punishing sb
惩罚;处罚;刑罚
to inflict / impose / mete out punishment
予以惩罚
What is the punishment for murder?
谋杀应处以什么刑罚?
There is little evidence that harsher punishments deter any better than more lenient ones.
甚少证据显示严惩比宽大更能遏止犯罪。
The punishment should fit the crime.
罚宜当罪。

clear
清晰易懂的;明白清楚的;不含混的
She gave me clear and precise directions.
她给了我清晰而准确的指示。
Are these instructions clear enough?
这些说明够清楚了吗?
You'll do as you're told, is that clear?
叫你做什么你就去做什么,明白吗?

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到