位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第155期:她遇到了麻烦
日期:2015-11-27 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

Where can I find him?

他在哪儿

He lives with his dad.

他和他父亲住在一起

Can I help you?

请问你找谁

Sean Herman?

你是肖恩·赫尔曼吗

Yeah. Who are you?

对 你是谁

I'm Emma Swan. I'm...

我是艾玛·斯旺 我是...

I'm looking for Ashley Boyd.

我在找阿什莉·博伊德

She's in trouble.

她有麻烦了

I just thought maybe she came to see you.

我以为她会来找你

My son doesn't have anything to do with that girl anymore

我儿子和她再也没有任何关系了

so whatever trouble she's in I am sorry for

所以不管她有什么麻烦 我很同情

but there's nothing we can do to help you.

但是我们无能为力

You're the reason he broke up with her.

因为你 他才和她分手的

Absolutely. I'm not gonna let my son throw away his entire life over a mistake.

没错 我不会让我的儿子将一生的时间浪费在一个错误上

So you just told him to leave her?

所以你就让他离开她

Well what are they going to do raise the child in the backseat of a car?

他们能做什么 在车后座里养大孩子吗

Some people only have the backseat of a car.

有些人只能住在车里

Well they're to be pitied. I'm not letting that happen to my son.

他们太可怜了。我不会让我儿子沦落到这地步

Dad maybe we should help her look.

爸爸 也许我们应该帮她找找看

It's a waste Sean.

你这是浪费时间 肖恩

Sean if you want to come come.

肖恩 如果你想帮我 就来

Stop letting other people make decisions for you.

别让别人帮你做决定

If Ashley runs away with this baby

如果阿什莉带着这个孩子走了

she's gonna be in some serious trouble.

她就惹上大麻烦了

She's running away with the baby?

她带着孩子走了

Sean inside.

肖恩 进去

Now.

马上

Look believe me if I knew where she was I would tell you.

听着 相信我 如果我知道她在哪儿 会告诉你的

I went to a lot of trouble to get her that deal.

我费了很大劲儿才帮她达成协议

Deal? What are you talking about?

协议 你在说什么

You don't know? Ashley agreed to give up the child

你不知道吗 阿什莉同意放弃那个孩子

and she's being paid very well to do so.

换得一大笔钱

She sold the baby?

她把孩子卖了

Oh you make it sound so crass.

你把这事儿说得太难听了

I found someone who's going to find that child a good and proper home.

我找的人会帮那孩子找个合适的家

And who are you to judge whether Ashley is capable of providing that?

但你凭什么认为阿什莉能不能把孩子养好呢

Look at her. She's a teenager

你看看她 她还是个孩子

and she's never shown any evidence of being responsible.

也从没做过什么能证明她有责任心的事

How could she possibly know how to be a mother?

她怎么可能知道如何做一个妈妈呢

Maybe she's changing her life.

也许她正为此改变自己的生活呢

Everybody says that. Now look I found someone who's going to pay Ashley extremely well

人人都这么说 但是 听着我找的人会付阿什莉一大笔钱

someone who's going to see to it that everybody's happy.

他会让所有人都满意

Mr. Gold.

你是说戈登先生

Well isn't that why you were hired

他雇你来不就是为了

to bring him the baby?

把孩子带给他吗

You can't make her double cross Gold.

你不能让她欺骗戈登

No one's ever broken a deal with him.

还没人能对他毁约

Happy to be the first if Ashley wants to have this baby she should have it.

很高兴我会是第一个,如果阿什莉想要这孩子 就该是她的

分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • crassadj. 非常的;愚钝的;粗鲁的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地