位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第351期:戴维怀疑玛丽
日期:2017-02-04 07:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Mary Margaret.
玛丽·玛格丽特
David.
戴维
Emma said we could have a few minutes alone.I wanted to tell you that Dr. Hopper helped me remember what happened during my blackouts.
艾玛说我们可以单独待会儿 我想要告诉你 和普医生帮我记起了昏迷时到底发生了什么
And?
你记起了什么
I only, um... Got pieces of the memory, but...We were in the woods, and I kept saying, "Don't do it."
我只有...一些零碎的记忆 但是... 当时我们在森林里 我一直在说 "不要啊"
Don't do what?
不要什么
"Don't kill her."That's what I kept saying.
"不要杀她" 我一直重复这句话
Kathryn? You think you remember me wanting to kill Kathryn?
凯思琳 你认为你回忆起我想杀凯思琳
Can you explain why I have that memory?
你能不能解释下为什么我有这样的记忆
David... Are you asking me if I had something to do with Kathryn's murder?
戴维 你是在问我是否跟凯思琳被杀有关吗
The sheriff found a heart in our spot.
警长在我们的"老地方"找到了一颗心脏
It was in your jewelry box.The weapon was found in your apartment. I have have these... these memories. So, yes, I'm asking.
就装在你的首饰盒里 又在你的公寓里找到了凶器 而我又有着这样的记忆 所以 是的 我是在问你
When your phone records came back,when I found you wandering in the woods, when everyone thought you killed Kathryn, I stood by you. I never once doubted you.
即使你的电话记录曝光 即使我发现你在森林中游荡 即使人人都认为是你杀了凯思琳 我还是相信你 从没怀疑过你
重点讲解

doubt
doubt about sth
doubt that...
doubt as to sth

a feeling of being uncertain about sth or not believing sth
疑惑;疑问;不确定;不相信
a feeling of doubt and uncertainty
迟疑不定的感受
There is some doubt about the best way to do it.
这件事怎么做才是最佳办法有点吃不准。
There is no doubt at all that we did the right thing.
毫无疑问我们做得对。

wander
漫游;游荡;闲逛;徘徊;流浪;漂泊
She wandered aimlessly around the streets.
她在大街上漫无目的地到处游荡。
We wandered back towards the car.
我们遛达着回到汽车那里。

record of sth
a written account of sth that is kept so that it can be looked at and used in the future
记录;记载
You should keep a record of your expenses.
你应该记下你的各项开支。
medical / dental records
病历;牙科病历

have a blackout
一时性黑蒙;眼前昏黑
She had a blackout and couldn't remember anything about the accident.
她眼前一黑,那场事故就怎么也想不起来了。

spot
地点;场所;处所
a quiet / secluded / lonely, etc. spot
宁静、僻静、寂静等的地方
He showed me the exact spot where he had asked her to marry him.
他把他当时向她求婚的确切地点指给我看。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戴维怀疑玛丽的故事。


分享到