位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第110期:生日愿望
日期:2015-06-17 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.jpg

I actually made a wish that I didn't have to be alone on my birthday.

那时我许了个愿 希望能有人陪我过生日

And then Henry showed up.

然后Henry就出现了

I hope there's no misunderstanding here.

我希望你不要误会

I'm sorry?

什么?

Don't mistake all this as an invitation back into his life.

别以为这等于你被允许回到他的生活

Ms. swan,you made a decision ten years ago. Swan

小姐 十年前你已经做过决定了

And in the last decade,while you've been...

在这过去的十年中 当你在...

Well,who knows what you've been doing?

管你干了些什么

I've changed every diaper,soothed every fever,

是我 给他换每一块尿片 担心每一次发烧

endured every tantrum.

忍受每一次哭闹

You may have given birth to him,but he is my son.

没错 他是你生下来的 但他现在是我的儿子

I was not,no,you don't get to speak.

我没有... 不 你没资格说话

You don't get to do anything.

你没资格做任何事情

You gave up that right when you tossed him away.

当你亲手遗弃他的那一刻 你就放弃了所有的权利

Do you know what a closed adoption is?

知道什么叫秘密收养吗?

It's what you asked for.

这是你自找的

You have no legal right to Henry,

你现在没权利对Henry做任何事

and you're gonna be held to that.

以后也不会有

So I suggest you get in your car and you leave this town,

所以我建议你 马上开上车离开这儿

because if you don't,

如果你不那样做

i will destroy you if it is the last thing I do.

我会竭尽全力搞垮你

Good-bye,Ms. swan.

不再见了 Swan小姐

Do you love him?

你爱他吗?

Excuse me? Henry.

什么? Henry

Do you love him?

你爱他吗?

Of course I love him.

我当然爱他

You're out all night,and now you're going out again.

你整晚都不在家 现在居然又要出去

分享到