位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第272期:修复感情
日期:2016-11-11 17:14

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

How do you know this? How? Did you see something?
你怎么知道的 你看到什么了吗
I... saw pictures.
我看过...照片
Sidney was always looking for scandal. It sells papers. He showed me.I buried them of course.
西德尼总是四处收集八卦 那对报纸销量有益 他给我看了 当然 我把照片藏起来了
Show me. Kathryn Show me.
给我看 凯思琳 把照片给我看
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
Because I thought you two were working it out.
我以为你们在修复感情
I wanted you to work it out.
我希望你们能破镜重圆
Believe me, I want you two together.
相信我 我希望你们在一起
Why?
为什么
Why do you care about any of this?
你为什么要关心我们
Because I'm your friend.
因为我是你的朋友
No, you're not.
不 你不是
A friend wouldn't do this. A friend wouldn't lie. Everyone is lying to me.
朋友不会这么做 朋友不会说谎 每个人都在骗我
What's this?
这是什么
It's a shrine to the guardian of the lake.
湖的守护神的神龛
Every man who faces it leaves an offering here first, asking for the creature's mercy.
每个来访者都会先到这里供奉 祈求那怪物放他们一条生路

重点讲解

scandal 丑行;使人震惊的丑事;丑闻:
»to cause / create a scandal
引发丑闻
»The scandal broke (= became known to the public) in May.
这桩丑闻是在五月份曝光的。

work out 成功地发展:
»My first job didn't work out.
我的第一份工作干得不好。
»Things have worked out quite well for us.
事情的结果对我们很不错。

mercy 仁慈;宽恕
【SYN】 humanity :
»to ask / beg / plead for mercy
请求/乞求/祈求宽恕
»They showed no mercy to their hostages.
他们对人质丝毫不讲仁慈。

guardian 保护者
【SYN】 custodian :
»Farmers should be guardians of the countryside.
农民应是农村的保卫者。
»The police are guardians of law and order.
警察是法律和治安的护卫者。

bury 遮盖;掩盖:
»Your letter got buried under a pile of papers.
你的信被压在一堆文件底下。
»He buried his face in his hands and wept.
他双手掩面而泣。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到