位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第130期:录像带
日期:2015-07-31 16:23

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇.png

Thanks to you. That tape you found

多亏了你 你发现的录音带...

that was a stroke of genius.

是个神来之笔

So we went back and looked at past tapes.

我们回去查了一下以往的录像带

Turns out Mr. Doe's been talking in his sleep.

结果发现无名氏先生说梦话

He's been calling out for a "Kathryn."

他一直在呼唤"凯思琳"这个名字

After that it wasn't hard to put the pieces together.

然后 整个事情就明朗了

And here I thought you and Mary Margaret would be pleased.

我估计你和玛丽·玛格丽特都会很高兴的

True love won out.

真爱最终获胜

So bask in the moment dear.

尽情享受这一刻吧 亲爱的

Were it not for you two they would have lived their lives completely alone.

要不是有你俩帮忙他们就会孤独一生

That's why I'm willing to forgive your incessant rudeness

所以我打算原谅你一直以来的无礼

because...

因为...

all this has reminded me of something also very important...

这件事提醒了我一些重要的东西...

how grateful I am to have Henry.

我应该感谢上苍让我拥有亨利

Because not having someone...

因为得不到一个人...

that's the worst curse imaginable.

是最狠毒的诅咒

Emma.

艾玛

Sorry to bother you so late.

抱歉这么晚打扰你

Is that...

那间...

分享到