位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第8期:我不是童话里的人
日期:2012-03-02 19:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文听讲

Emma:You left this in my car.
你把书落在我车里了
Still hasn’t moved ,huh?
钟还没走 是吧


Henry:I was hoping that when I brought you back,
我本来希望你回来它就会走了
things would change here,
情况也会改变
that the final battle would begin.
最终之战将开始


Emma:I’m not fighting any battles , kid.
我不会参与任何战争的 孩子


Henry:Yes, you are.You’re here because it’s your destiny.
你会的 你来这儿是因为你的使命
You’re gonna bring back the happy endings.
你会把幸福结局带回来


Emma:Can you cut it with the book crap?
你能用那个书把这段切掉吗


Henry:You don’t have to be hostile.
你不用这么紧张
I know you like me .I can tell.
我知道你喜欢我 我看得出
You’re just pushing me away because I make you feel guilty.
你疏远我是因为你觉得有愧于我
It’s okay.
没关系的
I know why you gave me away.
我知道你为什么送我走
You wanted to give me my best chance.
你希望我能得到最好的


Emma:How do you know that?
你怎么知道的


Henry:It’s the same reason Snow White gave you away.
这和白雪公主把你送走的原因一样


Emma:Listen to me ,kid.
听着 孩子
I am not in any book.
我不是童话书里的人
I’m a real person.
我在真实世界里
And I’m no savior.
我也不是什么救世主
You were right about one thing, though.
但有件事你说对了
I wanted you to have your best chance.
我希望你能得到最好的
But it’s not with me.
但跟着我 这不可能

词汇解释

bring back:带回来

Please bring back the book tomorrow.
请明天把书送回来。

Did you bring back any souvenirs?
你带回任何纪念品吗?

crap:
名词 n.
1.掷两个骰子出现的输的数目
2.【粗】屎;拉屎
3.胡言
4.蹩脚货,垃圾

不及物动词 vi.
1.【粗】拉屎

Eg.That's a lot of crap.
那真是一派胡言。

I can't eat that crap.
我才不吃那垃圾食物

Clear all this crap off the table.
把桌上所有的垃圾清理掉。

hostile:
形容词 a.
1.敌人的,敌方的
The town was surrounded by hostile troops.
城市被敌军包围。
2.怀敌意的;不友善的[(+to)]
He is hostile to reform.
他对变革持敌对态度。

Eg.He shielded me from hostile criticism.
他庇护我使我免受怀敌意的批评。

His hostile attitude angered her.
他那种不友善的态度使她生气。

With hostile naval and air forces.
有敌方的海军和空军。


push away:推开
Eg.Don't push away the boat which carried you across the river.
不要用脚推开帮你渡过了河的小船。

I have seen people push away an outstretched hand in angry annoyance.
我曾看见有人非常恼火地把他们的伸出来的手推开。


guilty:
形容词 a.
1.有罪的,犯...罪的[(+of)]
He was found guilty.
他被判有罪。
2.有过失的[(+of)]
The manager was guilty of an important misjudgment.
经理犯了一个重大的判断错误。
3.自知有过错的,内疚的[(+about)]
I felt guilty after breaking my promise.
我违背诺言后感到内疚。


日常用语

You left this in my car.
你把书落在我车里了

You don’t have to be hostile.
你不用这么紧张

I wanted you to have your best chance.
我希望你能得到最好的

分享到
重点单词
  • annoyancen. 烦恼,生气,令人讨厌的人或事情
  • misjudgmentn. 估计错误;判断错误(等于misjudgement)
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的
  • reformv. 改革,改造,革新 n. 改革,改良
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的