位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第270期:传说之湖
日期:2016-11-10 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

There is legend of a lake.
据传有一座湖
Lake Nostos. Its waters are said to have magical properties that can return to you something that was once lost.
纳斯托斯湖 据说它的湖水具有魔力可以满足你失而复得的愿望
And yet you haven't tried it?
你还没有试过吗
Of course I have, But the lake is guarded by a ghastly creature that drowns its victims. No one who's ever faced it has lived to return.
我当然试过 但是有个可怕的怪物守护着湖 它会淹死每一个接近的人 去过的人无一生还
Don't give up hope just yet. I will face this guardian and return with the water that will undo this wretched curse.
别放弃希望 让我去会会这个守卫 然后带回能解除诅咒的湖水
None have succeeded. None have my fearless bravery. Or fearless disregard for their own safety.
没有人成功过 没有人像我勇敢无畏 不如说是视死如归
Either way, one of us should have our happiness. And if you die, neither of us will.
无论怎样 我们总该有一个人得到幸福 但你若死去 我们就都得不到幸福
No, not true. Don't you understand? If I succeed, you will be reunited with Frederick and your misery ends.
不 不对 你不明白吗 如果我成功了 你会和弗雷德里克团聚 你的苦难将结束
If I fail, the misery that ends will be mine.
如果我失败了 那结束的就是我的悲剧

重点讲解

guard
警卫;守卫;保卫:

»The dog was guarding its owner's luggage.
狗守护着主人的行李。
»political leaders guarded by the police
由警方保卫的政界领袖们

drown
(使)淹死,溺死:

»Two children drowned after falling into the river.
两个孩子掉进河里淹死了。
»He had attempted to rescue the drowning man.
他曾试图去救那个溺水的男人。

undo
消除,取消,废止(某事的影响):

»He undid most of the good work of the previous manager.
他把前任经理的大部份功绩都毁掉了。
»It's not too late to try and undo some of the damage.
想办法补救部份损失还为时不晚。

wretched
极坏的;恶劣的

【SYN】 awful :
»She had a wretched time of it at school.
她上学时的日子十分难熬。
»The animals are kept in the most wretched conditions.
这些动物的饲养条件极其恶劣。

disregard ~ (for / of sb / sth)
漠视;忽视:

»She shows a total disregard for other people's feelings.
她丝毫不顾及别人的感受。

reunite A with B | ~ A and B
(使)重逢,再次相聚:

»Last night she was reunited with her children.
昨天晚上,她和她的子女再度团聚。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到