位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第339期:找到白雪公主的踪迹
日期:2017-01-23 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Last time I tried to find proof, I got trapped in a sinkhole.
上次我去找证据时 被困在排水口里了
There are less dangerous places to look.
你可以去不那么危险的地方看看
Put your hands where I can see 'em.
把手举起来
Second thought, don't.
我改主意了 不必举手了
Who did this?
谁干的
She's crazy. She had a pickax.She threatened to skin me.
她疯了 她拿着锄头 威胁说要扒了我的皮
The Evil Queen?
邪恶的巫后吗
No. Snow White.
不 是白雪公主
What?
什么
She said she wanted to kill the Queen.I've never seen someone so bloodthirsty.
她说她要杀了皇后 我从没见过如此残忍的人
No. Snow is not bloodthirsty.She is not a killer. I know her.
不 白雪不残忍 她不会杀人 我了解她
Maybe you don't.
也许你不了解
Hey. Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
Of course.
当然可以
These accusations against Mary Margaret they've been gnawing away at me.
对玛丽·玛格丽特的那些指控让我辗转不安
She didn't do this.
不是她干的
I understand what you're going through.It's painful when someone we care about betrays us.
我理解你此刻的心情 被我们在乎的人背叛是很痛苦的
重点讲解

threaten sb with sth
to say that you will cause trouble, hurt sb, etc. if you do not get what you want
扬言要;威胁;恐吓
They broke my windows and threatened me.
他们砸碎我的窗子并威胁我。
The attacker threatened them with a gun.
袭击者用枪威胁他们。

accusation
accusation of sth against sb
accusation that...

a statement saying that you think a person is guilty of doing sth wrong, especially of committing a crime; the fact of accusing sb
控告;起诉;告发;谴责
accusations of corruption / cruelty / racism
对贪污腐化/残暴行为/种族主义的控告
I don't want to make an accusation until I have some proof.
我要有一些证据以后才提出控告。

painful
painful for sb to do sth
painful doing sth

causing you to feel upset or embarrassed
令人痛苦(或难过、难堪)的
a painful experience / memory
痛苦的经历/回忆
Their efforts were painful to watch.
看着他们辛劳真是令人心痛。


betray
betray sb to sb
betray sth to sb

to give information about sb / sth to an enemy
出卖;泄露(机密)
For years they had been betraying state secrets to Russia.
他们多年来一直向俄罗斯泄露国家机密。
He was offered money to betray his colleagues.
有人收买他出卖他的同事。


视频及简介

该片讲述了王子找到白雪公主踪迹的故事。


分享到