位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第412期:戈登残忍杀人
日期:2017-04-26 07:26

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
It's nothing. It was my fault.
没事 是我不好
I wasn't looking where I was going.
我没看路
But he says he's fine.
他说他没事
I'm fine, papa. Really.
我没事的 爸爸 真的
Are you sure, Bae?
真没事吗 小比
Yes. I'm fine.
对 我没事
Well, I suppose it won't happen again.
下不为例
It won't. No. No.
是的 下不为例
What's that?
你腿怎么了
It's nothing. It's nothing!
没什么 真的没什么
Don't bother.
别费唇舌了
No, papa. No.
不要啊 爸爸
Please, papa, don't.
求你了 爸爸 别
No, papa! Papa!
不要 爸爸
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was trying to kiss you on your forehead.
我想亲你的额头
It was meant to be sweet.
想温馨一下
Well, thank you.
谢谢
重点讲解

fault
fault that...
fault for doing sth

the responsibility for sth wrong that has happened or been done
责任;过错;过失
It was his fault that we were late.
我们迟到责任在他。
Why should I say sorry when it's not my fault ?
不是我的错为什么要我道歉?
It's nobody's fault.
谁都没有错。

bother
bother with sth
bother about sth

to spend time and / or energy doing sth
花费时间精力(做某事)
'Shall I wait?' 'No, don't bother'.
"要我等一下吗?" "不,别费事了。"
It's not worth bothering with (= using) an umbrella—the car's just outside.
不必打伞——汽车就停在外面。
I don't know why I bother! Nobody ever listens!
我不知道我干吗要浪费时间!根本没人听!

suppose
(婉转表达)我看,要我说,要不
I could take you in the car, I suppose (= but I don't really want to).
要不你坐我的车。
'Can I borrow the car?' 'I suppose so (= Yes, but I'm not happy about it).'
"我能借这辆车吗?" "应该可以吧。"

sweet
善良的;好心的;和蔼的;温柔的
She gave him her sweetest smile.
她向他投以极温柔的一笑。
It was sweet of them to offer to help.
他们主动帮忙,真是好心人。


视频及简介

该片讲述了戈登杀人的故事。


分享到