位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第145期:了解你
日期:2015-10-23 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

I wanted to get to know you.

我想了解你

You think I'm crazy.

你觉得我疯了

No I think the curse is crazy and it is.

不 我觉得诅咒的事很疯狂 确实如此

But that doesn't mean that it isn't true.

但并不代表这些事情是假的

It is a lot to ask anyone to believe in

任何人都很难马上相信这些事

but there are a lot of crazy things in this world.

但世上有很多疯狂的事

So what do I know? Maybe it is true.

所以我感觉 也许这些事是真的

But you told my mom

但你告诉我妈妈...

What she needed to hear.

她想听的话

What I do know...

我明白一点...

is that if the curse is real the only way to break it

如果这诅咒真的存在 打破它的唯一办法

is by tricking the evil Queen...

就是骗倒巫后...

into thinking that we are nonbelievers

让她以为我们不相信这些事

'cause that way she's not on to us.

这样的话 她就不会针对我们了

Isn't that what Operation Cobra was all about?

"眼镜蛇行动"不就是这样嘛

Throwing her off the trail?

打乱她的计划

Brilliant.

天才

I read the pages

那我看过那几页纸

and Henry you're right they are dangerous.

你说的对 亨利 它们很危险

There is only one way to make sure that she never sees these.

只有一个办法 让她永远看不到这些

Now we have the advantage.

我们现在占优势了

I knew you were here to help me.

你就知道你会来帮我

That's right kid. I am.

没错 孩子 我来了

And nothing not even a curse

任何事 即使是诅咒

is gonna stop that.

都不能阻止我

分享到
重点单词
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石