位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第166期:全是臆想
日期:2015-12-24 17:39

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

Just until we die.

一直到我们死

Now be a good boy and set up.

做个听话的孩子 去布置吧

Puppets!

木偶

Wow! What a great job you have!

你的工作可真是好

You don't like it?

你不喜欢吗

No. No I don't.

是啊 我不喜欢

Same show same fairs every year.

年复一年 同样的集市 同样的节目

Well then why don't you do something else?

那你怎么不做些其它事

It's just who I am.

这就是我的命吧

Well did you just come out here to watch us set up?

你是出来看我们布置场景的吗

No. I came out here to listen to the crickets.

不 我是来听蟋蟀叫的

Oh crickets.

蟋蟀

Oh I haven't listened to the crickets in a while.

我有一阵没听到蟋蟀叫了

Hey you'd better get home or you're gonna catch a cold.

你还是回家吧 不然会感冒的

So are you. Here. Have my umbrella.

你也是 给 撑我的伞

I don't live far.

我就住在附近

I can't wait to see the show!

我等不及要看演出啦

Hey Archie.

你好 阿奇

Marco what are you doing here?

马可 你来这干什么

Oh lunch. I'm sorry. I forgot.

抱歉 我忘记一起吃午饭这事了

I've got another patient. Another time?

我还有个病人 下次吧

Sure. Of course.

好 没问题

Hey. Have a good session Henry.

治疗顺利啊 亨利

Hey.

你好

Are you recruiting Geppetto for Operation Cobra?

你在邀请盖比特加入眼镜蛇行动吗

You think Marco is Geppetto?

你觉得马可是盖比特

Sure. He's Jiminy Cricket's best friend and Marco's yours.

对 他是小蟋蟀杰米尼的好朋友 而马可是你的好朋友

Henry. Henry look.

亨利 听着

We we really need to talk about this okay?

我们得讨论下这件事了

I know you're not convinced but I know where I can get proof.

我知道你不信 但我知道去哪儿找证据

What is this?

这是什么

A flashlight and candy bars?

一个手电筒 块状糖吗

Oh wait. Henry.

等等 亨利

Henry you do not want to go down there.

亨利 你不会想到那下面去的

Emma's here and stuff's happening.

艾玛在这 有事正在发生

I have to look at it. Henry. Henry stop. Stop.

我得去看看 亨利 别说了

There is no proof.

根本就没有证据

Look all of this all of this is a delusion.

这一切 所有的一切都是臆想

Do you know what a delusion is?

你知道什么是臆想吗

I I think so.

大概知道

It's something that's not real and and not healthy

就是一些不真实 不正常的想法

and and I thought that you'd outgrow this

这些已经不适合你的年龄了

but Henry you know...

但 亨利...

Now it's turned into a psychosis.

如今臆想恶化成了精神病

Do you know what a psychosis is?

你知道什么是精神病吗

That that's when you can no longer tell what's real

就是你再也无法区分什么是真实

and if that continues

如果再恶化下去

then then I have to lock you away.

我就得把你关起来了

分享到
重点单词
  • psychosisn. 精神病,精神不正常
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • convincedadj. 信服的
  • delusionn. 错觉
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为