位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第447期:艾玛请求奥古斯特的帮助
日期:2017-06-14 07:08

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
The only person I've ever seen go headtohead with Regina and win is you.
只有你一人能和瑞金娜硬碰硬还占上风
That's because I know how to pick my battles.
那是因为我知道什么时候能出手
Then pick this one.
那你就出手帮我吧
I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'm just simply not the man to help you beat Mayor Mills.
很抱歉 我想我并不是那个能帮你打败米尔斯镇长的人
No. You're not.
对 你不是
Emma. Take it easy.
艾玛 别激动啊
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
No. I am just about out options.
不好 我现在几乎走投无路
"Just about"?
"几乎"
You told me to beat Regina, I need to see the big picture.
你说想击败瑞金娜得着眼大局
Show it to me.
告诉是什么大局
Car trouble?
车出问题了吗
It won't start.
启动不了
I've got a car full of groceries, And well, it hasn't exactly been a banner day.
我刚买了一车生活用品 今天似乎诸事不顺
Let's see.
我来看看
Your battery's dead.
你的电池没电了
What?
什么
I don't have any jumper cables, but I can give you a ride home in my truck.
我没有充电电线 但我可以载你回家
Oh, no, no. Thank you, but I couldn't impose.
不用 谢谢 但我不想强人所难
I insist, unless you want to have a car full of melted rocky road.
但我坚持 要不你的冰淇淋就得化一车了
Sure.
那多谢了
重点讲解

option
option of doing sth
option to do sth

something that you can choose to have or do; the freedom to choose what you do
可选择的事物;选择;选择权;选择的自由
As I see it, we have two options...
据我看,我们有两种选择…
There are various options open to you.
你有多种选择。
Going to college was not an option for me.
上大学不是我可以选择的道路。

about
将近;几乎
I'm just about ready.
我就要准备好了。
This is about the best we can hope for.
这差不多是我们所能希望的最好结果。

melt
(使)熔化,融化
The snow showed no sign of melting.
雪没有一点融化的迹象。
melting ice
正在融化的冰
The sun had melted the snow.
阳光融化了积雪。
First, melt two ounces of butter.
先溶好两盎司黄油。

head to head
正面交锋的;面对面的
a head-to-head battle / clash / contest
正面战斗/冲突/竞争
They are set to meet head-to-head in next week's final.
他们将在下个星期的决赛中正面交锋。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛请求奥古斯特的帮助的故事。

分享到