位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第242期:一切安好
日期:2016-08-30 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Oh you got the book.
你收到书了
Yeah. Yeah I just started it.
对 我刚刚开始看
It's great. Can't wait to see how it ends.
写得很好 等不及要看结局了
Uh I can push the tables together if you guys... Oh no we're not together. No it's
我可以帮你们拼桌 如果你们 不 我们不是一起的 不用
Hey David.
你好 戴维
Hey. Mary Margaret.
你好 玛丽·玛格丽特
So... How's your day going?
那么... 今天过得如何
Henry's fine.
亨利很好
That's not what I asked you.
我问的不是这个
You sure?
你确定吗
Really. He's his normal self.
真的 他跟平常一样
Regina won't keep you separated forever.
瑞金娜无法让你们永远分离的
When people are supposed to be together they find a way.
如果两个人应该在一起 他们会想到办法的
Yeah. So he's his normal self. He's fine. He's happy?
是啊 那么他和平常一样 一切安好 他高兴吗

一切安好

Yes. No. He misses you a lot.
是啊 不是的 他很想你
Trust me. I'm with him like six hours a day.
相信我 我每天跟他在一起六个小时
Six hours? You take newborns? 'Cause I'd love six hours off.
六小时 你照顾婴儿吗 因为我真的需要休息六小时
Ashley. I didn't I didn't even recognize you.
阿什莉 我 我竟然没认出你
Oh. Baby on the outside?
因为多了个宝宝吗
How's it going?
最近怎么样
It's uh... It's uh... I mean the baby's great but uh we really haven't had time to do the whole getting married thing. So that's been rough and Sean's been working double shifts at the cannery.
最近 最近 宝宝很好 但是 我们真的没空结婚 所以这事不太顺利 而且肖恩在罐头厂干两班的活儿
Well he has to work.
他必须去工作啊
On valentine's day? Yeah.
情人节也得工作吗 好吧
He couldn't get out of it.
他抽不出时间
I'm sorry. That sucks.
我很抱歉 太伤感了
It doesn't have to.
也不一定哦
Come out with me. Let's have a girls' night.
跟我出去玩吧 我们来个"闺蜜之夜"
We can all go. Mary Margaret Emma too if you leave the badge at home.
我们一起吧 玛丽·玛格丽特 还有艾玛 但你别戴警徽
I'm not really in the party mood but you guys can all go and have fun.
我不太有心情去派对 但你们都应该去玩玩

重点讲解

in the mood
情绪;心情:

I'm just not in the mood for a party tonight.
我今晚就是没心情参加聚会。

night shift
夜班

The night shift has / have just come off duty.
上夜班的刚刚下班。

recognize sb
认识;认出;辨别出:

I recognized him as soon as he came in the room.
他一进屋我就认出了他。

separated (from sb)
(和某人)分居的:

Her parents are separated but not divorced.
她父母分居但没离婚。

take off
下班;休息:

How many days did you take off ?
你休了几天假?

be supposed to do / be sth
(按规定、习惯、安排等)应当,应,该,须:

You're supposed to buy a ticket, but not many people do.
按说应当买票,不过买的人不多。


视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到