(单词翻译:单击)
If I Have To Go — Tom Waits
《如果我必须离开》汤姆·威茨
If I have to go, will you remember me?
如果我必须离开,你是否还会记得我?
Will you find someone else while I'm away?
当我不在身边的时候,你是否还会另找他人呢?
There's nothing for me in this world full of strangers
在这个充满了陌生人的世界上,没有什么是属于我的
It's all someone else's idea
充满了别人的想法
I don't belong here and you can't go with me
我不属于这里,但是你也并不能跟随着我
You'll only slow me down
你只是减缓了我离去的步伐
Until I send for you, don't wear your hair that way
在我去找你以前,请不要把你的秀发那样缠绕
If you cannot be true, I'll understand
如果你不能诚实相对,我也会理解
Tell all the others, you'll hold in your arms
请告诉其他人,你不会接受他们
That I said I'd come back for you
我说过我会回来找你
I'll leave my jacket to keep you warm
我会留下我的夹克衫为你取暖
That's all that I can do
这也是我唯一可以为你做的事情
And if I have to go, will you remember me?
如果我必须离开,你会记得我吗?
Will you find someone else, while I'm away?
当我不在你身边的时候,你会另寻新欢吗?