里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第560期:能否握紧我
日期:2021-06-04 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Can You Hold Me

能否握紧我

It feels like a tear in my heart

感觉就像是心中滞留的泪水

Like a part of me is missing

仿佛自身渐渐瓦解不见

And I just can't feel it

而我却感受不到

R1acff0b044422b16c805d65202475d47.jpg

I've tried and tried

曾尝试了一遍又一遍

I did

真的尽力了

Tears on my face I can't take it

泪水在我脸上无法拭去

If lonely is a taste then it's all that I'm tasting

若孤独也有滋味那么这便是我正品尝的苦涩

Do you hear my cry?

你可有听到我的呼喊

Can you hold me?

你能否握紧我?

Can you hold me in your arms?

能否将我拥入你的怀里?

Just wrap me in your arms

把我揽入你的臂膀

I don't wanna be anywhere else

我不想到别处去

Take me from the dark

把我带出深渊,远离黑暗

I can't make it myself

我无法独自逃离此地

Put your arms around me

用你的臂膀环绕我

Let your love surround me

让你的爱将我包围

I am lost

我已迷失

I am lost

陷入茫然

If I don't have you

若我没有你(你能否拥抱我?)

I don't have anything

我便一无所有

分享到