(单词翻译:单击)
You, yourself,
你自己,
As much as anybody in the entire universe,
比全世界的其他人,
Deserve your love and affection.
更值得你的关爱和喜欢。
Prepare “soul vows.”
准备好“灵魂誓言”。
These vows were deepest commitment to love, cherish, and deeply care for all parts of yourself in sickness and in health,
这些誓言是你内心对爱情、珍爱、和深藏在你内心的所有一切的最诚挚的承诺,无论生命健康与否,
Until your time on the planet comes to an end.
会跟随你直到你在这个世界最后一天。
Seeking love outside yourself will never bring fulfillment,
在外面寻找真爱不能让你有完全的满足感,
Unless you possess radical, unshakable love for yourself.
除非你对自己有彻底的不可动摇的爱。
With that knowing, these are some of Soul Vows:
有了这些共识,我们可以做出以下的灵魂誓言:
I vow to comfort myself during times of hopelessness, despair, depression,disillusionment, or any difficulty that arises.
我发誓,在绝望、沮丧、幻灭或任何困难出现的时候,我会安慰自己。
I vow to be my beloved always and in all ways.
我发誓,我会一直,并以一切方式,做自己最心爱的人。
I vow to never settle or abandon myself in romantic partnerships again.
我发誓,我不会把自己再次扔进并沉湎于浪漫爱情之中。
I vow to live in the faith my life unfolds in mysterious divine perfection.
我发誓,要活在我的信仰之中,让生命展现神秘神圣完美的一面。
I vow to honor my spiritual path and create an amazing life whether I am ever legally married or not.
我发誓,以我的精神道路为荣,并创造出让人惊讶的人生,不管我是否合法结婚。
I vow to honor my calling and live my life as a work of art.
我发誓,以听到的号召为荣,让自己的人生活得像艺术品一样精彩。