(单词翻译:单击)
Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart.
当生命中的那颗星在你内心闪耀的时候,要学会把握它。
Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you.
在宝贵的机遇闪现面前的时候,要学会好好把握它。
Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it.
永远相信只要自己持之以恒,就一定能够实现自己心中的梦想。
Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them.
尽管通往梦想的道路上总有坎坷,你需要记住的是,你的命运就隐藏在那困难背后。
Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you've made.
学会接受这样的事实:不是每一个人都赞同你的选择。
Have faith in your judgment.
你要坚定自己的判断走下去。
Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path.
捕捉住那颗在你内心闪耀的星吧,它将引领你抵达自己的命运之路。
Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you.
沿那条路走下去,你就会发现那属于自己的美丽日出。
Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams.
为自己的成绩自豪,因为它们是你通往梦想的阶梯。
Understand that you may make mistakes, but don't let them discourage you.
要知道你自己也会犯错误,但是可别因此而气馁。
Value your capabilities and talents for they are what you truly unique.
正确评价自己的能力,是它们令你与众不同。
The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination.
生活里最丰厚的礼物不是买来的,而是通过艰苦的努力和决心获得的。
Find the star that twinkles in your heart.
找到在你内心闪耀的那颗星吧。
For you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true.
虽然你独自一人,但也有能力实现你最辉煌的梦想。
Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.
对即得的怀抱希望并抓住那颗掌控你命运的星吧。
更多美文请关注-微信公众号:良声英语 微博:@里昂之声