里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第275期:英文版《后来》
日期:2018-09-25 10:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh life, the wonders that you bring.
噢,生活,你所带来的惊喜。
The beauty I can see.
我所能看到的美丽。
That I keep deep inside of me.
我都铭记在心底。
Oh life I feel that I can breathe again.
生活,我觉得我又能再次喘息。
In a world where love will still remain.
在有爱的世界里。
Choose your words make them wise.
明智地选择你的言辞。
Many things have brought us where we are.
许多事情让我们走到一起。
I am here.
我在这里。
Here with you.
和你在一起。
Close your eyes let love heal the sorrow.
闭上你的眼睛,让爱情治愈你的悲伤。
Once again I feel alive.
再一次,我觉得我还活着。
I'm sure of this inside.
我非常确信。
And I need you more than ever.
而我比任何时候都更需要你。
Life's taught me so much more.
生活教会了我更多。
Feel stronger than before.
感觉比以前更坚强了。

英文版《后来》

Hope this feeling stays here forever.
希望这感觉会永存。
Long ago I was blind.
很久以前,我很懵懂。
I thought love was always here to stay.
我以为爱情会一直存在。
But we walked away.
但是我们转身离去。
And we said good-bye.
说了再见。
Even though I knew I loved you still.
就算我知道我仍然爱着你。
Suddenly you were gone.
突然间,你离开了。
And she was in your arms.
而她却在你的怀里。
It's a picture I remember.
这是我所记得的画面。
I was lost, could not be saved.
我迷失了自我,无可救药。
My life just ran away.
我的生命力就这样随之离去。
I only wish that we could start over.
我只是希望我们能重新来过。
But true love will find its way.
但是真爱会找到出路。
Now a love is here to stay.
现在这份爱在这里。
I lost it once.
我曾经丢了它。
And now I found a way to live again.
而现在我找到了让我再次活下去的方式。

分享到