第583期:Come Walk With Me与我同行
日期:2021-07-01 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Come Walk With Me — Emily Brontë

《与我同行》艾米莉·勃朗特

Come, walk with me

来吧,与我漫步

There's only thee to bless my spirit now

现在只有你来为我的灵魂祈福

We used to love on winter nights to wander through the snow

我们曾在冬日夜晚于雪地漫步

Can we not woo back old delights?

我们还能再体会旧日的欢喜么

Rcfa48e35e208001d4243b1378469bcdf.jpg

The clouds rush dark and wild

乌云密布

They fleck with shade our mountain heights, the same as long ago

与很久以前一样遮蔽我们的高山顶端

And on the horizon rest at last, in looming masses piled

最后在地平线上,在若隐若现中窸窸窣窣的落雨

While moonbeams flash and fly so fast, we scarce can say they smiled

而月光澄澈飞跃的如此之快,我们难得的可以说他们在笑

Come walk with me, come walk with me, we were not once so few

与我漫步,与我漫步吧,我们不孤独

But Death has stolen our company as sunshine steals the dew

死神偷走了我们的伴侣,阳光偷走了露水

He took them one by one and we are left the only two

他逐一地夺取我们仅有的一对

So closer would my feelings twine because they have no stay but thine

如此缠绕无厘头接近于我的感情,只因他们毫无影踪,但你停留

Nay call me not - it may not be

不要唤我,也许你不是对的人

Is human love so true?

人类间有真爱么

Can Friendship's flower droop on for years and then revive anew?

友谊的花朵会枯萎多年,然后重新苏醒吗?

No, though the soil be wet with tears

不,虽然土壤被泪水沾湿了

How fair soever it grew

但它依然公平地呵护每一株植物生长

The vital sap once perished will never flow again and surer than that dwelling dread

重要的是植物的汁液一旦耗尽就不会再流,居所一旦无人就会令人心生恐惧

The narrow dungeon of the dead, time parts the hearts of men

死亡无情划出狭窄的地牢,时间在人心留下不可逾越的鸿沟

分享到