里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第195期:醒来觉得甚是爱你
日期:2018-01-24 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

You may not believe that I often imagine how beautiful and adorable you are,
你也许不会相信,我常常想象你是多么美好,多么可爱,
but when I actually see you, you are more beautiful and adorable than my imagination.
但实际见了你面的时候,你比我想象的要美好的多,可爱的多。
You can't say I'm lying, because if not, I absolutely can comfort myself with missing you, let alone I'm dying to see you.
你不能说我这是说谎,因为如果不然的话,我满可以仅仅想忆你自足,而不必那样渴望着想要看见你。
Don't worry about the coming of old age.
不要愁老之将至。
You must be adorable as well in old age.
你老了也一定很可爱。
And, if you are ten years older, I'm ten years older too.
而且,假如你老了十岁,我当然也同样老了十岁。

醒来觉得甚是爱你

The world is ten years older.
世界也老了十岁。
God is ten years older.
上帝也老了十岁。
Everything is the same.
一切都是一样的。
I am only willing to be inspired by this, and always bring comfort to each other,
我只愿意凭着这一点灵感的相通,时时带给彼此以慰藉,
like the glow of a meteor, to shine upon my weary dreams.
像流星的光辉,照耀我疲惫的梦寐。
There is always consolation, even when we are parting away.
永远存一个安慰,纵然在别离的时候。
When I wake up, I find myself love you deeply.
醒来觉得甚是爱你。

分享到