里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第351期:幸福是人生的终极目标?
日期:2019-06-12 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

Too many people think of happiness as the ultimate goal of life.
有太多人把幸福当作人生的终极目标。
But, if you're waiting for happiness to arrive then it's likely that it never will!
但如果你只是等待幸福来敲门,幸福可能永远都不会到来!
You're always wanting something more, always looking forward to a time when you'll be “happy”.
你总是期待得到更多,总是期待着你变“幸福”的那一刻。
And, if you fall into this trap, you'll never reach that goal.
然而,如果你陷入这种思维陷阱,那你永远也达不到这个目的。
Happiness should not be your life's goal; it should be your life!
幸福不该是生活的目标,它应该是生活本身!
The only time to be happy is right now!
幸福唯一该存在的时刻,就是每时每刻的现在!

幸福是人生的终极目标?

Instead of feeling disappointed when things don't work out the way you'd hoped, feel grateful for the experience.
事情的发展不如你所愿时不要沮丧,你要对拥有这次体验心存感激。
Instead of dreaming of a brighter, happier, richer tomorrow, make today as wonderful as you can.
不要幻想着明天会更美好、更幸福、更富有,要尽可能精彩地过好今天。
There is no way to happiness: happiness is the way!
没有通往幸福的路:幸福本身就是一条路!
Stop waiting for happiness to arrive and simply decide to be happy!
不要再等着幸福登门了,你需要做的仅仅是决定幸福地活着!
It's not some great goal or destination; it's a journey and a way of life.
这不是什么伟大的目的或目标,只是生命的旅程和道路。

分享到