里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第288期:这就是为什么我们没办法再在一起
日期:2018-11-08 13:57

(单词翻译:单击)

This Is Why We Can't Get Back Together
这就是为什么我们没办法再在一起

It has been several months since we broke up.
我们已经分手几个月了。
Then out of the ordinary, you asked me if we could get back together.
出人意料地,你问我我们是否还能重新在一起。
I looked at you with sorrowful eyes.
我看向你悲伤的双眸。
When I suddenly felt a mix of love, longing, and confusion.
爱、渴望与困惑的情绪混杂在一起油然而生。
I began to wonder if we could still work things out.
我不知道我们是否还能继续。
I imagined multiple scenarios.
我想象很多的场景。
I could forget why we broke each other's hearts.
我也许会忘记我们当初为何要伤彼此的心。
But with all honesty, there are moments where I miss you like crazy.
但诚实地说,在某些时刻,我疯狂地思念你。
When the longing knocks on my door, I can almost hear your laughter.
我渴望你敲响我的门,好像我都能听到门外你的笑声。
As I welcome myself into the warmth of your embrace.
我想念你温暖的怀抱。
I would brush my fingers across your hair.
我的手指梳理你的头发。
Whisper every word behind your ear.
我在你的耳边低语。
I would act as if you never left.
我会表现得好像你从未离开过。

这就是为什么我们没办法再在一起

If it were that simple, I would run back to you in a heartbeat.
如果一切真的如此简单,我想马上跑向你。
But in reality, things are much more difficult.
但事实上,事情要难多了。
So I guess we can no longer go back to the way we were.
所以我想我们没办法回到以前的样子了。
Believe me, I will always love you.
相信我,我会永远爱着你。
You were a greatly significant part of my life.
你是我生命中重要的一部分。
Yet our situation is now beyond repair.
虽然我们的关系无法修复如初。
But I am also sorry for all the hurt I've caused you.
我也为我当时伤害你而抱歉。
Truth be told, I did love you.
说实话,我曾爱过你。
Yet some things are better kept far apart.
但有时保持距离也许会更美好。
I am sorry. I sincerely apologize.
对不起。我真诚地道歉。
Though I still love you, we cannot get back together.
即使我仍然爱你,但我们没办法回头了。

分享到
重点单词
  • honestyn. 诚实,正直
  • whispern. 低语,窃窃私语,飒飒的声音 vi. 低声说,窃窃私
  • longingn. 渴望,憧憬 adj. 渴望的
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • confusionn. 混乱,混淆,不确定状态
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • embracev. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉 n. 拥抱