里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第480期:只在睡梦中
日期:2020-09-22 08:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Only In Sleep -- by Sara Teasdale
只在睡梦中--莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

Only in sleep, I see their faces
在睡梦中,我才能看得到儿时的玩伴
Children I played with when I was a child
他们的笑脸如此真切
She comes back with her brown hair braided
她绑着棕色的发带向我跑来
He with ringlets warm and wild
他还是一头亲切又不羁的卷发
Only in sleep, Time is forgotten
在睡梦中时间才被遗忘

只在睡梦中--莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

What may have come to them, who can know?
谁又知晓他们如今的模样
Yet we played last night as long ago
但昨夜久违的嬉闹如此真切
And the doll-house stood at the turn of the stair
玩具小屋还在楼梯转角
The years had not sharpened their smooth round faces
岁月没有磨平他们圆润的脸颊
I met their eyes and found them mild
昨夜四目相对时他们还是那么的温雅
Do they, too, dream of me, I wonder
他们也会这么梦见我吗,我自忖到
And for them, am I too a child?
在梦里我也像他们一样是个孩子吗?

分享到