里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第417期:无人知晓
日期:2020-02-11 11:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Nobody Knows -- Azumi Zaima
无人知晓--阿祖弥·泽玛

Nobody knows it's empty, the smile that I wear
无人知晓我笑得其实如此空洞。
The real one is left behind in the past because I left you there. .
是因为真实的欢喜,已经和你一起留在了过去。
Nobody knows I am crying. They won't even see my tears.
无人知晓我笑得看似爽朗,其实心如刀割。
When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here.
是因为身边少了你的身影。
Nobody knows it's painful. They think that I am strong.
无人知晓失去你我有多痛苦。

无人知晓--阿祖弥·泽玛

They say it won't kill me, but I wonder if they are wrong.
是因为自己的强颜欢笑终究只是伪装。
Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free.
无人知晓我其实从未感到自由。
But I feel like I am bound with chains, trapped in the mystery.
是因为对你的思念就是将我困住的锁链。
Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own.
无人知晓你对我有多重要。
But they don't know I am crying when I am all alone.
是因为深夜的痛哭能听到的只有孤独。

分享到