里昂夜读美文(MP3+中英字幕) 第119期:耶路撒冷
日期:2017-06-26 15:13
(单词翻译:单击)
And did those feet in ancient time walk upon England's mountains green?
是否那恒古时光的足迹,曾漫步在英格兰葱绿的群山?
And was the holy Lamb of God on England's pleasant pastures seen?
是否上帝圣洁的羔羊,曾看到了英格兰愉悦的牧草?
And did the Countenance Divine shine forth upon our clouded hills?
是否那神圣的容颜,曾在我们前方照耀阴暗高地?
And was Jerusalem builded here among these dark Satanic Mills?
是否耶路撒冷的建筑,曾建造在撒旦的黑暗中?
Bring me my bow of burning gold!
拿着我灼热黄金之弓!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
搭着我欲望之箭!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
带着我的矛枪!哦,云彩,消散!
Bring me my chariot of fire!
驾着我的火战车!
I will not cease from mental fight, nor shall my sword sleep in my hand.
我绝不止息信仰的争战,我不会让我的剑在手中沉睡。
Till we have built Jerusalem in England's green and pleasant land.
直到我建立耶路撒冷,在英格兰青绿愉悦的土地上。