第566期:Autumn Redemption秋日救赎
日期:2021-06-11 12:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Autumn Redemption

秋日救赎

Why, in my dreams, do you lay in autumn's bowered leaves

为什么,在我的梦里,你坐在秋天的落叶上

And can you still hold fast the singing wind with only love's ancient memory?

你是否依然能够以爱的古老记忆歌唱狂风

Where was that time?

那段时光去哪儿了?

And how in the graying years of time forgotten

那些灰色轨迹是怎么忘却的

I ask, does any other love drive the dawn but our love?

我不禁要问,是不是所有其他人的爱都会每况愈下,除了我们的

R87abe7d52acf070da98cf3f000141a1d.jpg

Still quiet runs the ancient brook where our love once played in the browning fall

寂静流过古老的小溪,那里有过我们的爱在染紫的秋飞扬

And redemption lies far in the cloudy skies

救赎远在云之端

And still I listen, as the songs of trees

我依然在聆听,聆听树的声音

Sung in solemn autumn grace

与庄严的秋一同优雅地歌唱

Where the ghosts of Winter danced with us

冬天的幽灵也同我们舞蹈

Repeat and repeat to your memory

一一地填塞你的记忆

分享到