(单词翻译:单击)
Anxiety is difficult, but there are handy tricks you can use, which are proven to work well to lift your mood.
战胜焦虑并不容易,但这里的一些小贴士,能帮助你快速改善心情。
Use these tricks to build a more positive mindset and keep the black dog at bay.
利用贴士建立起乐观心态,走出焦虑。
Stop ruminating
不要想太多
A lot of bad moods are worsened by the fact that you keep thinking about them, and feeling sorry for yourself.
想得越多,心情越糟,自己越难受。
Stop being so concerned with how you feel.
不要过分关注自己的负面情绪。
You'll never change things by getting stuck in thinking about them-take action instead, to make things better.
想再多也是于事无补,倒不如行动起来,让事情更顺心。
Don't over-analyze
不要过度分析
Running through exactly what has gone wrong, and picking it to pieces, rarely helps.
对过错耿耿于怀、细化分析,对缓解焦虑毫无帮助。
Instead of endlessly going over the problem, and getting bogged down in the details, start thinking about possible solutions.
与其无休止的回想问题,深陷于细枝末节处无法自拔,倒不如想想有效的解决办法。
Don't fret about the future
莫担忧未来
The only power you have to change things is in the present moment,
你只能改变当下的事情,
so it's a waste of time worrying about the future, especially as you have no idea how things may turn out.
所以,担心未来是件浪费时间的事情,特别是你对事情的走向一无所知时。
Instead, take positive steps now, so you can handle whatever life throws at you.
相反,从现在开始积极行动,这样才能经受住生活的考验。
Stop being a victim
别把自己当成受害者
When you're feeling low, it's easy to get caught up in believing that bad things are happening because of you.
当你情绪低落时,你会以为那些不愉快皆是因你而起。
Don't allow yourself to believe that you're a victim.
不要把自己当成受害者。
You have the power to choose how you react to the problems-and that's the most powerful thing of all.
你有能力去选择自己应对困难的心态,态度决定一切。